What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tokjat - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokjat

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Unban Appeal for Tokjat 

In-game Name: Bart Williams

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198042636960

Ban ID: !!rpuk11665!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1 - forum report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i am making this appeal in relation to the following report a player https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/144242-report-a-player-bwilliams-dronald-gta-rp/ afthere wich i got banned for G3.1 useing ooc information to influence roleplay i understand that useing information gained outside of roleplay is a shitty thing to do even when you are useing it subconscious and when doing it it you ruine the roleplay expirince of othere parties involed in the senario

Why should we unban you ?: As a long standing member i try to stick to with in the rules and try to provied roleplay to the best of my abillity and try to make it fun and enjoyble for every one involved but i also know that ovet the last few years that my record has not been the cleanest with the questionble disisions i have made in my time hear but thats always something the learn from and move on from so i hope i will be considered for a nothere chance and to get the chance to make amends for the actions i have taken that lead me to be hear

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Pleased to see you've written this for yourself on this occasion.

i understand that useing information gained outside of roleplay is a shitty thing to do
So - why did you do it? Last time this was asked, you didn't respond for yourself. Now is your opportunity to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
As stated I think this was more a form of subconsciously using the information as we did not have the full information off what people looked like and what they were driving but none the less disisions were made on the information I received and would have been better if I would have stayed away from the situation as a hole

I think this was more a form of subconsciously using the information as we did not have the full information off what people looked like
Absolutely disagree, you were in a Teamspeak channel and three people logged in after the group was told what was going on. You logged on 2 minutes after the situation occurred in the server, provably because you were told what was going on.

You used OOC information to influence the roleplay that occurred on the server, by jumping on because someone had told you that a situation had occurred and even using the language yourself of hop-on squad, you knew that this information was influencing your decisions, and it was absolutely not subconcious, had you not known this situation was occurring on the server, you wouldn't have logged on.

Do you agree with the above?

i do agree with that the information i recieved infleunced the dissisions i made with in roleplay but even without the information i would have loged on to the server

Alright, can you explain to me why we have G3.1 as a rule on the server?

the reason G3.1 exsistes is to keep every oen on a even playing field and to stop people using information they gaind out said of roleplay and infleunce there disisions with in roleplay

Yes, ultimately we want to ensure RP can develop naturally without providing benefits to players if they know people with more knowledge or have friends who happen to be around at that time. It allows a more fun experience for all.

I think you understand the rule and why we have it, and hopefully we won't see the same action performed again by yourself.

As it goes, following the FBS any ban within the next 6 month may be permanant and may result in you back here again.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back