What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tommy (RED) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy (RED)

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Red Lamar
Steam ID: 76561199121338310
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16915
Ban Reason: C1.7
Why do you think you were banned: I got ban cause when i texted my friend with the cellphone i texted him: Wassup Nigga

My character is a black gangster and my friend and I use some streets language but we obsiously know now that we gotta avoid this even just between us.
Why should we unban you: It really not reflet my normal behavior! I like this server its actually why i bought GTA5 on PC cause my friend invited me here. Give me a chance to demonstrate im really a good RP player plus ive been ban over a texto via cellphone to my mate. Absolutely no repercussion on the community except myself being ban. I hope i get unban so that i can enjoy the server like i have enjoyed playing it already people seems very nice.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Do you usually use language like that?

So why did you?

I texted him with the cellphone 📲 between me and him. I didn’t know we could get ban because of this cause I thought it was only between him and me. It’s like if I write to him on discord but instead I texted him in game to enhance RP and use the in game device to communicate for more immersion. I just didn’t know an auto-ban was in place. I swear it won’t happen again

Hello @Tommy (RED) ,

I'm having an issue thinking if your mature enough to come back after what you did,

How can we trust you wont do something like this again?

Have you been banned on any other RP server before, if so why?

How old are you?

Do you think because your character is from a black ethnicity you can now say such things?

You can give me a chance to prove I can play your server without causing any trouble. I have never been ban on any RP server dayz/arma. I am 23. For your last question i am black myself just to clarify something and like I’ve said before I thought it was just between me and my friend but I’ve learned. Not gonna use these words anymore I swear I just wanna play in the end and I’ll stick to the rules like I did in actions and parole and now even by texto with my friends.

@Tommy (RED) ,

What we don't like form people that have made an unban appeal is to "bump" their appeal to the top so we respond quicker, we will get back to you when we can.

Any more bumping will possibly result in your appeal being locked.

@Tommy (RED) ,

What we don't like form people that have made an unban appeal is to "bump" their appeal to the top so we respond quicker, we will get back to you when we can.

Any more bumping will possibly result
@Tommy (RED) ,

Any more bumping will possibly result in your appeal being locked.
Bumping? Like we were talking about a unban appeal and now we talking about bumping Im a bit lost here…

I get that you guys leave the banned people waiting I guess to make them understand they made a mistake. In my case it’s a « let go situation » I didn’t massive break rules or whatever just got Autoban over saying something to a friend via texto.

As admins you guys asked me questions that I answered and you waste everyone time mine and yours include by answering my message saying I bump my unban appeal when I legit ask
« what do we have to do to get unban »
If the previous post and this post is the reason for not getting unban what a waste of time 😂

No hard feelings it’s just a game anyway good luck 👍

PS: to any admin ready with the hammer to crush this new post feel free to do it looks like you guys having more fun being passive agressive than have a real talk

Just to help you understand, I was planning on finishing this appeal today but I noticed you bumped the appeal, so instead of me locking the appeal for a few days I gave you a warning to not do it again.

You’re not the only person looking to get unbanned, and we certainly don’t prioritise unban appeals first.

Now I’m not liking your attitude, just shows to me the lack of respect and how inpatient you are.

Can re-appeal in a month time (31/05/24)

Denied

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back