What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - tommy scalleta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy scalleta

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for tommy scalleta 

In-game Name: Tommy Scalleta

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199137250255

Ban ID: !!rpuk14624!!

Reason given for your ban: metagaming

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for logging onto the sever during a gunfight between ballas and cutlass. I logged on the server and seen someone running around behind Gus house and pointing something which I believe is a gun over towards the main road which Is when I decided to turn on my radio and heard "they have 2 Marky's, one is on top of bone" which is when I learnt that we were midway through a gunfight and joined.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should get unbanned as I did not metagame the fight as I told staff I was playing fortnight with Imran and john which can be seen here https://imgur.com/a/0kz602z where as I said to the member of staff that pulled me we won the last match as we had decided to log on after the last match because we had not logged on the server all night and was getting a bit bored of fortnight as I myself had been playing it since I had last logged off the server which was about 20 to 6 which where I hopped onto fortnight with john to play some duo's with john which during the match my food had arrived so I went to eat john won the match that started at 17:53, when I got back from eating Imran was in our lobby and we hopped into some trios at 18:16 and played till we logged of at 8 after we won the final match that started at 19:47.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Would this happened to have been in the Ballas discord by any chance?

Hi mason,

Thanks for the reply, to answer your question we were in a separate vc we have for Fortnite called the lads discord.

Hello there @tommy scalleta

Both yourself and John are just talking about 3 of you playing together, but there was also a 4th person pulled that night, correct? How does he fit into the story?

Furthermore, neither of you could give us clear answers to the questions asked - not even if you won or lost the game you played together, why is that?

hello Sammy, thanks for the reply.

To answer your first question yes me and john did not mention blain in the appeal but that was because he was not in our Fortnite game, blain had hopped on as we were loading into a game of trios where we won. To what I know blain lost his solo game that he had hopped into whilst we were finishing our game and when he heard we were hopping onto the server after our game he decided to join us in logging on to the server. 

For your second question I'm a bit confused as to why I'm being asked this question as you can ask the staff member that originally dragged me I told him my story in clear answers of that me and john were playing duos until I went to eat then played trios with Imran, john and myself when I got back, I also stated to this staff member that we won the final  game which we did. The only point at which my story could have been seen as unclear was when I said "I'm pretty sure me and john were playing duos before we started playing trios" to which a staff member questioned me on and I corrected my mishap of words and said I was in fact playing duos with john before trios. You ask me why is this the case and as I am only one person I can only speak for myself and not the other ballas but my guess is that the pressure of being pulled by staff got to the other ballas members.

I also stated to this staff member that we won the final  game which we did
Whilst you did state you won when we pulled all four of you none of you could make your mind up. Some said yous won others lost. Can't be both now can it? Since this is the point that is up for debate and why we told you we didn't believe the story.

Whilst you did state you won when we pulled all four of you none of you could make your mind up. Some said yous won others lost. Can't be both now can it? Since this is the point that is up for debate and why we told you we didn't believe the story.
Hi Stuart thanks for the reply now first of all from the screenshot provided of my Fortnite logs you can see that me John and Imran did in-fact win the last game we played before getting on the server, with myself getting a cheeky 10 kills.Now I would like to offer you the opportunity to sit in ts or discord and watch the match to prove we won but I had to factory reset my pc and reinstall windows due to some pc issues but I’m sure if u wanted the other lads had the POV.Now as I previously stated I can only speak for myself in the fact that me John  and Imran won the last game we played before logging onto the server, even if we had lost the game we would have still hopped onto the server as we were getting bored of Fortnite, but I can see where you are coming from with the fact that we couldn’t make our minds up but for the other ballas I think it was just a silly slip up under the pressure off staff because as you can see from the logs we did in-fact win the last game.Now I completely get why you didn’t believe the story as the pressure got to some of the ballas and made them panic but as I said the logs do show what truly happened. 

thanks for your time Stuart.

Sorry for the delay in response @tommy scalletaBeen working a lot. So lets get into it, In relation to the screenshot provided (Match times). I assume the time of the match started at 19:47 and lasted close to 20 minutes? Unless I'm reading it wrong. What type of game was the last one provided in your screenshot also you are welcome to send the last game to me on discord and I'll have a look over it today.

Hi Stuart, thanks for the reply and no worries on the time it took, yes the screenshot provided states that the match started at 19:47 for myself but I think it states earlier a minute earlier for the others I think this is due to loading times, but our match did last the 20 minutes as it states, which at the end off the match I alt+f4 and began to load into the server. Our last game was a pretty good one for us as it was a 20+ kill game as myself and John got 10 kills each, Allthough I'm sure more then a few of them were bot kills, but as far as Fortnite games go it was one off our better ones with a win and large amount of kills.I will send the footage off the game over later Stuart as I am currently away from my pc, but as previously stated it will be from one of the other lads POVs as I lost my footage due to having to factory reset my pc.

I will send the footage off the game over later Stuart as I am currently away from my p
That's fine, If you can provide me the last match on discord, I'll take a look. Appeal will be on hold until I've had chance to review the video

Thank you for providing the video from yourself and @d1xtr0_ttv

After reviewing this I'm satisfied that you simply come on after the match with all three of you had finished. Based on this I will be removing the ban however keeping the notes just for reference. This ban won't count towards the FBS.

Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back