What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tommy Turbo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Turbo

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Tommy Turbo 

In-game Name: Tommy Turbo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199204426895

Ban ID: !!rpuk12445!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i was underage when I started playing the server.
The server is an 18+ server meaning it could expose sensitive topics to people under 18.

Why should we unban you ?: Hello staff,

I was underage when I started to play on the server on 25-09-2021 I was 16 so I have played for quite a while now already and I read the rules about PEGI but I didn't really think that much of it. I just kept playing on RPUK cause I always liked the community and the server. I got addicted pretty quickly to the server and started playing everyday. On 13-04-2022 I turned 17 and still played on the server never had any issues with my age cause I always told people I was 18 and a few people outside of the server knew I was 17. I know I should've waited until I was 18 to play on the server but that didn't come to my mind when I was 16/17 cause I never had any problems with it and I am quite impatient. Now we are 15-04-2023 and I turned 18 2 days ago 13-04-2023. Got the ban on 14-04-2023 the day after I turned 18. I am sorry that I never stopped playing the server because I was underage at the time.
Previously spoken with staff as well regarding my ban.
This is my first actual ban so I tried my best to make the appeal as good as possible.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Tommy Turbo

So from what your saying you started playing the server when you were 16 looking from when you first connected (25/09/2021), knowing that we have a strict 18+ policy you told players that you were 18 years old and kept this up for about a year and half until you apparently turned 18 a few days ago. This is something we do take very seriously within the community and if this is something you want to lie about then you cannot be trusted with in the community as all we have is your word to go on and unfortunately you have broken that trust.

You may re-appeal in 3 months time (July 16, 2023)

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back