What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - tomo89 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomo89

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for tomo89 

In-game Name: Tom David

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199137200537

Ban ID: !!rpuk15157!!

Reason given for your ban: Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I made the stupid mistake of combat logging, I wasn't thinking at the time and realised once I had done it that I had made
a big mistake.

Why should we unban you ?: Firstly I would like to say hello and thank you for your time reading my appeal. When I had combat logged I had done it in the moment
out of frustration due to a robbery that had gone wrong. We had held up a grouppe6 officer and my friend didnt hold the knife up when he was ment to
this resulted in me being killed and dumped by the officer and I had then unfortunaltey combat logged out of frustration which I then realised what I had done was wrong.
In this month that I have been banned I have read through the rules to refresh my memory on what is right and wrong and I completely understand
that what I had done was against the rules and it was a stupid mistake. I am pretty new to the city and have only had one other temporary ban which
I reflected on and had improved myself on too. I can show you that I learn from my mistakes as I have previously. Id love to come back as no city is as
good at this one and Ive made close bonds with people that are now like family. I feel lost without being in the city. Again I apologise for the stupid mistake
I had made and thank you for your time. I promise if I am unbanned this will never happen again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @tomo89, I hope all is well! 🙂

Let me quote you from your first appeal; 

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: My internet cut off why I was downed and dumped which caused me to combat log
This clearly is not the truth, as in this appeal you've stated you purposely combat logged.... Why did you lie in your first appeal? 

Thank you so much for the reply hope your having a good evening I was just being an idiot thinking I could get away with it which I now know was the most stupid thing I could of done so I apologise for lying in my first appeal 

Good evening @tomo89, apology accepted! 🙂

Honesty is the best policy in this community, lying has only damaged your own appeal - The apology is much appreciated though.

You've stated that you logged out at the time due to frustration, this to me displays a win/loss mentality which is not what we want here. 
We're looking for players who can embrace and enjoy any given roleplay scenario, rather than disconnecting because they've lost and it's not gone their way.

Would you say you often act out of frustration? 

Thanks for the reply hope your having a good night normally I don't act out of frustration honestly I just let my emotions get the better of me on that night and honestly I'm disappointed in myself for letting that happen it's something that will never happen again 

Good evening @tomo89, thanks for the response! 🙂

So, let's look through your logs for this ban:
Killed at 04:33, logged out at 04:48 - The next day you log in at 19:21 and logout at 21:30, how did you stay connected for over an hour without respawning? Did you log in alive? 

Good evening danoo thank you for the speedy reply honestly I can not remember if I spawned in alive it was a long time ago from what I can remember I had my stuff removed from me by the gruppe 6 officer thank you for your time and again I do apologise for all this I've caused I appreciate your time 

Good evening @tomo89, thanks for the response! 🙂

Very strange, but not to worry. I'd like to know your plan if you're able to return to RPUK?

What character(s) are you looking to play?
What quality roleplay can you provide here, why should I let you back? 

Hey danoo hope your having a good evening hope your doing well I plan to join back up with my gang (vargos) and start grinding again on my only character tom david I've learnt from my mistakes and I understand I may have affected other people's RP and for that i am genuinely sorry with being in a gang i hope to bring  quality rp to server and get back in touch with all my friends and prove to you guys I have bettered my RP thank you so much for the reply 

Good morning @tomo89, thanks for the response! 🙂

This is currently the second ban on your record and I hope it remains this way.
I will go ahead and give you another chance on the server, please do not waste this though as it will be much harder to return from another appeal.

Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent as per the FBS.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back