What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tony Twist - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Twist

Unban Appeal for Tony Twist 

In-game Name: Tony Twist

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199179615115

Ban ID: @@rpuk4660@@

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I had valuable items in my inventory when me and 3 others were chasing another player. The player called for back up on his radio and his friends came and killed all 4 of us in the car. When I realised that everyone was dead, I knew that I was going to lose everything that I worked so hard for so I f8 quit.

Why should we unban you ?: I was making a name for myself in the city and the items in my inventory helped me to do so. In all honesty, I was being selfish and ruining the game experience for other by combat logging. I understand that I broke a crucial rule, I can only say sorry for my actions and that I deeply regret what I did. A few of my friends have seen the video evidence of my combat log and have explained to me why it was wrong and how I should've dealt with it and I have also re-read the rules to ensure I know how to deal with a situation like this in the future. This is the first RP game that I have played and I have been learning a lot and this ban can be taken as a lesson and I would appreciate it if another chance was given to me as I really enjoyed the GTA RP experience on this server. Again, I am deeply sorry for my actions and I completely understand how it can ruin the game for both myself and others and how it can create unfair disadvantages.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote the rule you broke and explain why you think we have this rule in place.

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

The rule is in place to ensure the roleplay is fair and enjoyable for everyone in the server. The rule clearly states that you should not log out of roleplay situations and this is to avoid exploiting. My inventory was valuable and when I died, it meant that I should've lost these items unless I was taken to the hospital. By quitting during the situation, it meant that there was a chance that I would keep my items which is completely unfair. The rule is set in place to make sure this sort of exploits do not occur and I completely understand the severity of my actions. If I am given another chance to play on the server, I will ensure I follow every single rule so the RP experience isn't ruined for anyone.

It seems like you understand what you did wrong, I'm going to give you another chance, keep in mind that any future rule break will result in a harsher punishment.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back