What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tony Twist - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Twist

Unban Appeal for Tony Twist 

In-game Name: Tony Twist

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199115383114

Ban ID: !!rpuk6465!!

Reason given for your ban: (G1.3) (C1.10)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I was cop baiting.

Why should we unban you ?: I completely understand the rule but at the time, I did not notice the severity of the situation. Previous to this situation, I saw people jumping onto police cars and dancing on them and the police were laughing and allowing it to happen so I wanted to have a bit of fun with the police too. I thought it was the same group of police that would just take it as a joke. I had no actual intention of cop baiting or trying to make them chase me, if they had just told me in a serious tone to leave the area, I would've complied. At no point in the RP situation was I told to go away or leave the area, he kept on saying "we're not following you". Also, I did not see the OOC messages or the messages on the RPUK website to give my side of the story, otherwise I would have happily replied and explained my side of the story. I understand that this can be seen as cop baiting and bullying but they were not any of my intentions and I am extremely sorry if that is how it appeared.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 

We both know you have not exactly been a display of innocence on our server in the past. You then get a second chance and shortly after, you cross lines once again... It does not matter if you saw the messages or not, it is your responsibility to stop, think and make sure everything is going according to our rules... Is this something you do often? Just assume it would be okay without actually giving it a thought? 

Thank you for your reply. I definitely agree with you and there is no excuse for what I done. I have read the rules a number of times and understand all of them, I should've been more responsible and put more thought into what I was doing and how this was affecting everyone around me. I can put my hands up and admit that I did not put enough thought into this situation as at the time I was just having a bit of fun and I got carried away. I also did not realise how serious the situation was and now I have had time to reflect on my actions and I have noticed how this can ruin the RP experience for others. This is not something that I do often and I am extremely disappointed in myself for ruining the second chance that was given to me but I have been reading the rules again and reflecting on how the situation should have gone. At this point I can only apologise and say that I will learn from my mistakes and in future I will definitely be putting more thought into my actions to ensure that no rule is broken. Every rule is put in place for a reason which is what makes this server so unique and if I am every given a chance to play on this server again, I will make sure that my responsibility is to follow the rules first and everything else second.

Thank you for your time and if you have any further questions, I am more than happy to reply.

I should've been more responsible and put more thought into what I was doing and how this was affecting everyone around me.
As someone that has just come off a perm ban all i can say is we have heard it all before. This here, is the problem. You fail to care how what you do effects others and think of your own fun over anyone else's.

The fact is, you have had a chance to prove yourself to us and only over a week later your back here. 

You will be denied and you will have to wait a minimum of 3 months from your ban date. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back