What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Torren_Blix - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torren

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Johnny Gacy
Steam ID: 76561198161356734
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16785
Ban Reason: UNK
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for RMT
Why should we unban you: Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my appeal!

I believe I should get unbanned as I did not receive any in real life money for the cash I gave to Leon. The group of lads I came to the city with had originally come from a server in Gmod called 'PerpHeads'. This Gmod server gives players the opportunity to support the server by purchasing a premium membership that gives players access to multiple different premiums in the game such as exclusive cars.

Players have permission to purchase other players premium memberships for in return in-game cash. Leon wanted money to purchase a car in-game and I brought it upon myself to offer him money. We poked around for a while to see if this server had the same rules regarding premiums and if it had any to offer but our searches were not fruitful. We did find that people could donate to acquire an import which I thought was super cool however it is a thing of the past.

On my return, I plan to make a character that is a member of the NHS. Exploring that career path on the server would lead to far more interactions with the community and will allow me to explore a different side of the server I have yet to see. At some point In one of my character's lives as ambitious as it sounds, I would like to own and manage my very own car dealership, I wish to work with lawyers in that business to add payment plans for players who don't have enough money for a car but enough for a deposit. This would positively impact the community as it allows new players the opportunity to learn and practice good RP and gives business to lawyers who have put in the time and effort to earn the job.

It's embarrassing having to appeal a permanent ban and even more so on terms regarding a case of RMT. I am willing to show my bank and PayPal activity at the accused times. I miss meeting folks and hanging out with my friends on the server. I won't speak for Leon as he can do so for himself, but please give us the chance to prove ourselves.

Thanks for your time!
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

In terms of RMT, from what we have gathered says differently to what you have said. I am not going to go into details but I will say this. From an outsider perspective looking at this appeal you have dug yourself a hole and its far too deep for us to look into.

We don't tolerate RMT and you are not welcome back at the moment.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back