What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tsnipz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsnipz

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Unban Appeal for Tsnipz 

In-game Name: Leo Brown

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198204309808

Ban ID: !!rpuk10802!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to me having a knife to my back when i was sat at Tirenutz i decided to stand up pull a knife and stab the person holding a knife to me whilst i was at a disadvantage which resulted in me getting reported and banned a few days later.

Why should we unban you ?: I've taken a week or so to think the situation and report over and as stated in the report i was at a obvious disadvantage which at the time i didnt believe i was as it was a 1v1 and i was right next to my own turf and had a few people around me that i was sure that would help if i lost the fight or was kidnapped this resulted in me thinking it was a safe option to fight back

I believe I should be unbanned as it was a bad call I made in the moment I've only had a few bad moments in the server which I have learned from and haven't made the same mistakes which is why im annoyed with myself that I'm back in this section of the forums apologizing for my actions again.

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands. - This is the rule that i broke where i did not comply with demands even though i was at a obvious disadvantage this resulted in the other person who had the advantage losing there part of the roleplay that they had planned for me i assume some sort of kidnapping which ruined the potential roleplay that could have came from that situation this most likely ruined the situation for the individual and made it unfun for them.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

If you were in the same situation again what would you do differently?

If you were in the same situation again what would you do differently?
If i was put in the same situation i would stand up and comply with demands  put my hands up drop my stuff etc and would not attempt to fight back and hopefully if they let me live take revenge at a later time or date

Please quote the rule you broke and explain it in your own words, why do we need such a rule?

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands. - If you are in a position where the odds are against you and you are highly unlikely to survive if you fight you are to surrender and comply with the aggressors, you need this rule to ensure every situation doesn't just turn into a fight without the rule people who attempt to RP robberies or kidnapping would just be attacked no matter how many people or what weapons they are facing.

Very well, I will unban you however, considering your history any further violation of the rules would put you right back here, and this time we won't be as easy, don't let us down.

Unbanned - final chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back