What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - tylerr275 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerr275

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Leon Davies
Steam ID: 76561199095317055
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16472
Ban Reason: G2.9
Why do you think you were banned: i dont understand why you thought i lied
Why should we unban you: the person playing ryan foster is actually my brother irl i was meant to play with him on my character which he then robbed me thinking he was funny i was pissed so i switched over to my main character leon davies as that has more money and opportunities he wouldnt dare rob that character we spent like 10 hours total playing yesterday he had robbed me 7 hours prior to us going offline so ye idk how to prove hes my brother but he genuinly is ask me on discord or sumin ill hop in call with cam an show the setups if u really want but ye he robbbed me i was pissed went onto my main leon as i grafted the fck outta that guy to get him where he was at
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i dont understand why you thought i lied
Maybe because you did?

Would you like to be honest and tell us why you transferred money between your characters ?

i didnt lie my brother robbed me on dave fleece who i made and was grinding on the day before i maade leon davies

So your brother gave you back the money he robbed you for on another of your characters?

How does having his phone change anything?

So you’ve just admitted to breaking G2.9, right?

Please respond within 24 hours otherwise this appeal will be closed. @tylerr275

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back