What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tyrell jankins - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrell jankins

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Tyrell jankins 

In-game Name: Cailum Kane

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199268139520

Ban ID: @@rpuk3737@@

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello, I was banned from this server back in May of 2021, The reason I was banned was due too an illegal client that was installed on my pc that I was unaware of. I was shortly banned after by cfx and I was unable too reach out about a ban appeal. That was a year ago my ban has finally gone up and I was wondering if there was any chance I could get unbanned. If there is no chance I completely 100% understand since the severity of the ban is so so harsh. I am still not 100% sure what could have got me banned considering my pc was so full of malware at the time due too stupidity. Any consideration of the ban would be extremely appreciated!, Thank you, Sincerely Chris L.

Why should we unban you ?: I want too be unbanned because, life has slowed down a bit for me and now that I am now on a new pc and not banned by cfx unbanned me i am finally able too get back into rp. I would love too rejoin the city and relive some of the memories and remake some of them as it was such a fun realistic server once again thank you sincerely Chris L.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So, you were caught on our server by our anti-cheat and banned - furthermore, you were caught out by CFX anti cheat. 
-I sincerely doubt this was due to 'malware' or 'unaware cheats' being installed. 

We do not revoke bans placed on cheaters. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back