What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - UniqueSk1ll - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

UniqueSk1ll

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for UniqueSk1ll 

In-game Name: jake thomas

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199135185152

Ban ID: !!rpuk9149!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for transferring money to a friend which now I realise is a huge mistake and I know the seriousness of the rule break. It was not my intention to directly break a rule.

Why should we unban you ?: My friend was new to the city and I was just trying to help her get started, we all know how hard it is being new. I have been a part of RPUK for about a year now and I've never broken any rules pervious so I hope that you would consider giving me another chance. I learnt from my mistake and it will never happen again, I miss roleplaying with my friends and genuinely miss this server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I'll kick off the appeal with honesty is the best policy here, You claim to have never broken any rule, Yet you have two warnings and one being from a player report made against you. Lying within the appeals process won't get you far so lets start over. 

Whilst some may say it's hard being new, One could argue it's one of the best experiences. Making a name for yourself in the city, Learning how things work and just having fun, Whilst I somewhat get where you are coming from was why did you decide to break a rule in the process?

Why did you believe it was acceptable to transfer money the way you did, Surely you knew it wasn't allowed prior to even doing it?

I do Apologies. As i wouldn't want to lie in anyway towards the appeal, as i know it wouldn't help with the situation i am in. Until you mentioned about the warnings i had forgotten what they was, so i am only going by memory that one of the Warnings might of been due to first war with Vargos and i had two Vargos members in the car and i didn't speak much.

But for the second warning i can't remember, so i apologies not knowing what that could be. I am happy if you are able to send me information or let me know what they was please so i can put this as a forward learning if i am able to come back to city.

If this information doesn't make sense i do apologies as i have never done a ban appeal before, The reason was all honesty i wasn't thinking about it and just wanted to help a friend get started in the City, So i gave my money i earned whilst i was in city to her first character she had made. She then explained that she was getting alot of grief with this character and wanted to make a new one, So to help out she transferred the money to myself and then i gave her back the same amount what i received to her new character she had made later that day. At the time i just wanted to help out and Didn't want her to leave the server on a bad note. After this happened, we both then got a perma-ban notification when joining the city and realized  what i had done was a mistake. I understood it was a rule and wasn't thinking straight and just wanted to help a friend out. I am not going to deny i was aware of the rule and as you have put on the message above Honesty is the best policy. I can't go back and undo what i have done, but i can learn from this lesson and put that forward to new members in the city if i see it and note to myself not to do this again. Like i said all i can do is apologies and hope for the best that i get given a second chance and i can join the city i enjoy and get back with my friends.

Thankyou for replying and taking your time to read this 

Kind regards 

jake 

Last edited by a moderator:
The warnings we're from back in 2021, It was more to outline that honesty is key in all situations including the appeals process. 

Indeed you cannot turn back the time to get a re-do in the traditional sense, So lets say you can, If approached by a friend to do this what would you of done looking back on it now?

Whilst it's understandable to want to help people have a good experience this can be done in many ways without breaking the rules, So why wasn't this done? 

I Would of told my friend for the time being is to stay away from certain areas and people and to try and wait till myself is online or a friend to show her around. If she continued to get the grief from people then to put in a ticket to the server admins to help her with the situation.

All i can say from the previous message is i wasn't thinking straight and i'm aware what i have done wrong now. I honestly was just trying to help a friend out the quickest way i could think of to keep her from not leaving the server. I know now that i should of approached this in different ways and will put this forward to myself if aloud back into the city or if i know of someone what occurs with the same problem and pass on my knowledge as it can lead to what has happened to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this 

Jake

This would of been the better way to go around things. We as a staff team are here to help to the best of our ability to ensure people are enjoying their time here.

Can you please quote the rule you've broken to get you here and explain in your own words why we have such a rule in place?

If we do give you another chance within the community a few things will of course happen. One of them will be a full character wipe, Meaning you will lose all money, inventory, vehicles ect... Do you agree to this?  

As you have two characters one would also be deleted, I assume you wish to keep Jake Thomas?

The rule i have broken is (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method. You have this Rule to make it fair for all community members and all new members to show that you have to spend time in the city to make money or Role-play it out with other members to make money. What then helps the city build up with people interacting with each other.

I agree to this and having my character wiped.

Jake Thomas is the character i would like to keep please.

Thankyou for reading and replying.

Jake

No problem, 

I've gone ahead and requested the full wipe of Jake Thomas and deletion of your other character. Please keep in mind this will take a bit of time to be completed however once done we will update the appeal and move forth.

Wipe complete

Thanks Stavik! 

Since the wipe has been completed I'll go ahead and issue the unban @UniqueSk1llPlease keep in mind what has been mentioned here and we hope not to see you back in this section moving forward, However should that happen the process won't be as easy as it was this time around.

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back