What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - vex9765 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vex9765

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Mitchell Tommo
Steam ID: 76561199170826798
Ban ID: rpuk11323
Ban Reason: PEGI
Why do you think you were banned: Because i failed to reach the minimium age requirement of the server, but since that situation i have reached the requirement which is 18+ my DOB is - SNIPPED -
Why should we unban you:
I think I should be unbanned as I made a mistake on my initial connection to the server and did not read the rules properly. I joined the server whilst I was 17 at the time and did not adequately read the rules but have since refreshed myself on them, I apologise to the staff for my actions, since my ban I have been roleplaying on different servers that do not have an age restriction whilst I've been waiting to turn 18. I can provide evidence of my age currently if necessary. This was a mistake on my part as at the time I was unaware of Rpuk's age restriction.

I would like to return to the community as I enjoyed the servers high-quality RP in my short stay and would've loved to carry on progressing through my characters storyline. I began taking part in the illegal route of roleplay and would like to continue selling drugs and earning a living via this path if allowed to return to the community.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon @vex9765
I hope we are well today!

Whilst I understand this may be frustrating, we DO NOT accept any form of 'proof' that shows your age/ DOB.

However, if you are available at some point this weekend - are you able to join our Team Speak, so that a member of staff can speak to you regarding your ban?
If you can, please navigate your way to the 'Join for support' channel, and have the link to this ban ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back