What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Vicky Smith - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Smith

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unban Appeal for Vicky Smith 

In-game Name: Vicky Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198062466262

Ban ID: !!rpuk9495!!

Reason given for your ban: perm ban - speak to staff

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Killing other police officers/mucking around with other police officers in the early hours of the morning and abusing revive powers. (25/07/2022)

Why should we unban you ?: Yes I shouldn't have been killing/hurting/messing around with other police officers in the early hours and abusing powers to revive them but we didn't think it was causing any harm to anyone (other than ourselves) as no one else was ever involved and only done when the server was quiet/near empty. And i apologise for telling a staff member to F off but didn't appreciate the way it was approached and handled. I hadn't played on the server prior to my ban for around a month or two as was taking a break from it and was busy with work and other things going on. I had received a message from a staff member through discord to talk about it but i was on holiday for a month so was unable to get to a TS or discord call. As I came to join again I saw I was perm banned (as of the 27/07/22). I made a discord ticket to try speak to the staff members who had banned me permanently but we weren't able to find a time we were all free (I was on nightshift at the time and sleeping through the day) which was a little frustrating. I tried to talk about it through the discord ticket but wasn't getting anywhere. I do feel the perm ban was a tad unfair though. End of the day it is just a game and we were just having a bit of fun together whilst the server was quiet. Its been like 5 months of not playing GTA RP at all and kinda miss it and the community and most the people on RPUK, especially those who have been around with me since 2016, and now I have more time to paly again it would be nice to return to the community and have the fun and great roleplay experiences (most the time) but without killing and reviving police officers again and exploiting the revive system. 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You stated you didn't want to come back and that the server was aids etc. What's changed?

You stated you didn't want to come back and that the server was aids etc. What's changed?
The reason for not wanting to come back and saying it was aids was due to a certain gang at the time causing a lot of problems within the city and especially towards police, but they have mostly been banned now and from what I've heard the gangs are no where near as bad. When I spoke to Astrid when she messaged me first asking for a chat before I was banned I was on holiday for 3 weeks, then going away again a few weeks after I got back from that holiday so yes, I wasn't entirely sure I would return and was only because of the gangs and everything going on with that, other than that I didn't have any other problems with the server.

From looking over the ticket, You we're offered times by the staff members in question in the ticket on days to come and have a chat, Yet you seemed to have more of an issue you we're banned for something you did indeed do. Explain to us why this was the case? As from looking over both we're trying to work with you on this and it got thrown back in their face in the process.

Now in your main appeal you said and I'll quote "we didn't think it was causing any harm to anyone (other than ourselves) as no one else was ever involved and only done when the server was quiet/near empty" This has been mentioned within meetings (Police ones) you have also been part of and we have stated this shouldn't happen, So why was this ignored?

From looking over the ticket, You we're offered times by the staff members in question in the ticket on days to come and have a chat, Yet you seemed to have more of an issue you we're banned for something you did indeed do. Explain to us why this was the case? As from looking over both we're trying to work with you on this and it got thrown back in their face in the process.

Now in your main appeal you said and I'll quote "we didn't think it was causing any harm to anyone (other than ourselves) as no one else was ever involved and only done when the server was quiet/near empty" This has been mentioned within meetings (Police ones) you have also been part of and we have stated this shouldn't happen, So why was this ignored?
The times I was offered I was either working or was away on holiday and unable to be free those days. Only times I was free around then was at stupid o'clock in the morning when the people whom were asking where not available (which is completely fair) after I had returned from my holiday. I know I did do it and a bunch of other people who had done it also had been punished for it. I apologise for throwing it back in the faces of the staff members but at the time had kind of just given up on the server due to what had happened in the months leading up to this and at the time was thinking about leaving/taking a break from the community.

After it was brought up in police meetings ect and we were talked to about it in game by staff members (cant remember who now) and given verbal warnings to stop, we had stopped. From what I was told the staff members who initially wanted to talk to myself and others where going back through the logs and saw that myself and others where killing each other then reviving each other almost instantly and wanted to talk about it, too which I did admit I had been apart of it and had killed/revived other players within the police.

So lets say we offer you a chance to return and we get to a point where we would need to talk to you, How would you handle the situation should this arise? 

Whilst yes we all like to have a laugh and a joke there is a point where you can go over the line, How can you assure us that this wouldn't happen again moving forth?

So lets say we offer you a chance to return and we get to a point where we would need to talk to you, How would you handle the situation should this arise? 

Whilst yes we all like to have a laugh and a joke there is a point where you can go over the line, How can you assure us that this wouldn't happen again moving forth?
I am no longer working nights ect so would be a lot lot easier to find that time for myself and staff to be free, and would make sure i can find the time to do so out of respect to what the staff member(s) wanted to talk to myself about. I know I handled it really badly before hand and I do apologise for that. I have never had a problem with staff or a warning (other than the verbal warning) or a ban in the 6 years ive been around RPUK and want to keep it that way as much as possible. 

I completely agree that I stepped over the line by a good few miles. I see and know why it was wrong and for me saying "we were only having fun" ect  because I know if anyone else had done this, they wouldn't get away or if anyone saw it wouldn't have been good at all.

So lets say you are offered the chance to return, What are your plans ? Since going from the ticket and your own words, You we're just going to transfer vehicles. 

So lets say you are offered the chance to return, What are your plans ? Since going from the ticket and your own words, You we're just going to transfer vehicles. 
Plans would be to return as a civ for a while, get to know who's in police and go through the process of joining the police again either as Vicky Smith or a new character but not quite sure on that, but to work my way back up to where I was as put a lot of time and effort into the character (even though some of it was wrong) and working to create a fun and relaxed character again for others to enjoy (without breaking rules) which some great roleplay scenarios.

Very well, I'll give you the opportunity to return however it should go without saying, What you we're doing previously isn't to happen again moving forth as you are now aware of the issues surrounding this. Don't let me down and return here moving forth, Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! 

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back