What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - VinnyG - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyG

Unban Appeal for VinnyG 

In-game Name: Vincent gambino

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199205293798

Ban ID: !!rpuk15656!!

Reason given for your ban: G4.4/ G1.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I Was issued a ban under Two circumstances.

One of the reasons was I was not rp my injury's to the best of my ability after being in a shootout with the police.

The second reason was due to me respawning after being given medical rp from the police officers within the situation .

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to start by saying I am fully aware that a condition within my last ban meant that any ban received would of been a 4 month cooldown And i understand that and that this appeal is to not be unbanned.

After i received my ban i opened up a ticked and spoke to a member of the staff. I told him that i understand that me not rp my injury's was completely right and i was in the wrong to how I acted within rp.

However the The other reason to my ban was that i had respawned during a situation. I had explained to the staff that something had come up and I had to leave As You could check the logs and I was instantly of the server as I respawned.

when ever i have been in a situation like this i have always opened a ticked or contacted the members within rp as i returned. I even told the staff You can check the last ticket i opened and it will se my pc crashed in the middle of a shootout in witch i told the staff i was willing to give up my whole inventory as i understand how others may feel about it .

After speaking to the staff in the ticked i had requested one thing and he said it was something to ask on the appeal section of the forums.

So i am here to ask that as per my ban May i have a less cooldown as the rule i broke was minimal being my rp injury's

I am fully aware that i should not have broken such a rule and how it affects the people in the situation.

Since i have returned to the server i have made a very big effort to keep my standers of rp at a all time high and it was a very silly mistake for me to make costing me a ban.

I understand if this gets denied but as the staff said try it in appeals I thought there is no harm within trying.

have a good day to whoever reads this

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

Good evening @VinnyG, I hope all is well! 🙂

EVERY disconnect during the day you received your ban were purposely action by yourself, you did not crash once throughout the shootout.
So, as the Police were roleplaying to revive you within roleplay, why did you then take it upon yourself to respawn and log out? 

Every Disconnect on the day of my ban was done on my own accord. The example of the crash was a matter of proof from a previous day in witch i was crashed and i opened the ticket to show that i was willing to give my self up to the police.

The reason I had respawned and left was due to me not being able to continue the roleplay.  

Normally I would open a ticket or contact staff or the members involved in the rp in ooc but this time I had no time to do so as I had to leave my house in a instance.

Something had come up away from the server and it was urgent that was preventing me from continuing the rp. As a result I had forced the respawn and logged out instantly.

I want to make it clear that i am still understanding of my mistake in not providing the  highest quality of rp in my injury's and that's I should of done better and that this appeal is more to try show the staff that i my force respawn was a little out of my control.

I don't expect to get unbanned from this but ask the staff for the chance to have a smaller cooldown conditions as the rule I had broke was minor yet that is no excuse and I should of made the scene the best I possibly could to the best of my ability's 

have a good day and hope all is good

Good evening @VinnyG!

I don't see why I should remove your cooldown?

You were unbanned on 27/07/2023 with a 2 month cooldown. This was ignored, you got banned again.
You were fortunate enough to get unbanned which came with a 4 month cooldown. That was ignored, you got banned again on the 14/09/2023 and now want it removed...? 

Thanks for the quick reply

I understand that this looks really bad on my end

Since I have came of my last ban I have really found a passion for the server again. This is what I use for all my free time. I have spent my time on the server trying to help build a develop a new origination on the server and i would really appreciate to continue this revenue of rp. 

I understand if You don't see it this way and my appeal gets denied.

I am not asking for the cooldown to be fully removed but if I was given a chance to have a shorter cooldown like 1 month or even 2 I would be very applicative. 

If you was able to give me that chance I would make sure to prove that i am fit to be in this community and show what I can bring to the table and show that there will never be a possible outcome in where You would see me on this sections of the forums. 

Have a good day

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @VinnyG,

You had a 2 month cooldown on your last, this is now your 4 month cooldown.
We do not set these cooldowns for a giggle therefore you'll need to wait out the time given to you in your previous appeal.

Unfortunately we will not keep entertaining appeal after appeal.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back