What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - VinnyG - GTA RP

VinnyG

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Vincent gambino
Steam ID: 76561199205293798
Ban ID (just the numbers): 15656
Ban Reason: G4.4 G1.5
Why do you think you were banned: I was at the gym in polito and had ended up being in a altercation with some police officers. After a shootout had happened I had ended up being down by the police offers involved in the situation.

When I was down I was somewhat in a mood because I had attempted to roleplay with the officers but instead had felt that the officers that turned up was only there to shoot as it was quickly escalated so after I was down I was not Roleplaying my injury's to the best of my existent and that was not the right approach.

Also due to the matter I was somewhat unhappy after being treated by The police and just left there knowing I had to leave [OOC] I had just respawned and logged out.
Why should we unban you: First of all I would like to say thanks to whoever takes the time to look at my appeal as I know the staff of RPUK can be very busy so I doo apricate this.

Second of all I want to say I am well aware I have been giving my fair amount of chances when it comes to bans but I would really apricate if this was to be considered.

I am well aware that the way I had went around things was not right. I felt that because I had been giving a low quality standard of rp it was okay for me to do the same back and that is not the case and unacceptable and for that I am Truly sorry. I know that I should of taken the proper avenues to handle the situation best

Firstly when down I should of have just Roleplayed the situation out then after take the officers To discord to find out what the reasons was to have a better understanding from there side. I also know that if I had to leave I should of taken the Propper procedures and Put a ooc msg or asked the staff and this is something I regret not doing as I have missed out on a lot of time I could have been on the server.

I really do feel that after being around for a while I can prove to You that I was once and can be again a good member of the community and show that I am hear to provide the best possible quality of roleplay a possibly can for all people on the server.

If the staff are willing to give me one final chance I will guarantee this is he last time you will see me on this section of the forums.

Thanks and have a good day.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Seems like you don’t much care for RP and only care to try to win every situation, getting frustrated when you don’t and lashing out.

Am I wrong? Convince me why you should come back.

Thanks for the quick respons. Hope You are doing well.

Over my years of RPUK this has been the first time to were I was genuinely angry. I wish I could say I had a excuse but I don't it was just a one off. Usually I am a calm and collective person and always try to remember its a game at the end of the day.

When I spend my free time I just want to enjoy it and make it enjoyable for myself and everyone involved. I know I have had some slip ups on my time but I do feel that I have good roleplay and for the most part never have any complaints.

these past 4 months I have missed the server and hope to be given the chance to come back.

If any more questions I will try to answer to the best of my ability. have a good day

Let´s write up a little timeline, just for a proper overview.

15/01/2022 - First connection to the server
24/07/2022 - You started actively playing
04/08/2022 - Warned for Powergaming
07/08/2022 - Perm for exploiting, transferring money, metagaming, breaking rp
15/08/2022 - Unbanned
16/02/2023 - Warning for Common sense, NLR and poor quality hostage taking
26/03/2023 - Perm for metagaming
25/04/2023 - Unbanned
24/05/2023 - Warning for NLR
17/06/2023 - Kick for loitering
12/07/2023 - Perm for RDM
27/07/2023 - Unbanned
02/08/2023 - Kick for loitering
14/09/2023 - Perm for RDM
14/12/2023 - Unbanned
20/01/2024 - Perm for NLR and Powergaming

You played here actively for a total of 1 year and 10 months, 22 months in total. You were banned for 9 months of that, which would translate to 40.9% of your time here. The way I see it, you lasted a maximum of 6 months without staff attention or intervention. Other people have problems coming back from 1 permanent ban, you are appealing your 5th...

Absolutely no chance. The door will remain closed for ATLEAST another 6 months and even then your chances will be slim.

DENIED.

Back