What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Wayend - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayend

Unban Appeal for Wayend 

In-game Name: Wayne Dank

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198032175764

Ban ID: !!rpuk3418!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 G1.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The ban was 2 years ago so i cant remember the full details but off the top of my head i think i hit someone with a vehicle and logged out of the game rather than dealing with the consequences.

Why should we unban you ?: I acknowledge that my behavior violated the rules of the server, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I understand that my actions were unacceptable, and I assure you that it will not happen again.
I am willing to do whatever it takes to regain your trust and earn my place back on the server. I have learned from my mistake, and I promise to be a responsible member of the community from now on.
I kindly request that you consider my appeal and give me a second chance. I assure you that I will abide by the server rules and will not engage in any behavior that may result in another ban.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Here's the report, tell me your thoughts

Yeah that's fair enough, I completely agree with the ban. The videos mentioned later on however are not me. I've been banned from the server for over 2 years now and since then I have played multiple RP servers to try and match the enjoyment I found in this server. I am still yet to find a server I enjoyed as much with such a community spirit and I'd really appreciate the opportunity to come back.

So what rules did you break? please quote them for me and explain why you broke the ones you did?

Random vehicle death match. I used my vehicle to hit someone who i'd had a dispute with rather than roleplaying the situation. Combat logging. After the event took place i quit the game rather than accept the consequences for my actions.

You were banned in 04/04/2021, what have you been up to since?

I have been playing other games such as Valorant during the time but have recently been playing GTA RP again. I have found other servers don't provide the same experience as this one. This made me regret my behavior even more so i thought i would try the appeal process.

I have found other servers don't provide the same experience as this one.
How can this be true though? After further inspection into your case, it seems you've accumulated 9 deaths and combat logged a total number of 56 times within 3 days?

Yes, I have never denied that i broke the rules and trolled however it was 2 years ago and i have grown up a lot since then. I have friends also returning to the server as we have found the experience to be poorer on other servers and i would like another chance to play with them.

So you only want to return because your friends want to play this server?

No that's just one of the reasons id like to come back. The other being the quality of the server and the experience being better than others that i've tried. 

Tell me, what do you plan on doing if you are successful?

Whats your Roleplay story going to entail?

I plan on getting back into trucking to earn some cash. My back story will be a recovered drug addict that is an aspiring entrepreneur. I would be looking at eventually owning a car shop selling imports.  

Despite it being 2 years ago, you're not filling me with confidence that you're here to roleplay due to the lack of effort in your replies and the initial appeal. You may try again, but if the effort is lacking. A cooldown may be given.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back