What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - weemz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

weemz

Unban Appeal for weemz 

In-game Name: Jonneh Weemzlow

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198161803116

Ban ID: !!rpuk8581!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was ban for swearing outside of RP, but it was not in a malicious way. I did not go out my way to swear anyone and was was reacting out of what happened. I do not think it was me who was mainly at fault as i was not the one who was going off on the OOC strictly at RP, it was not me

Why should we unban you ?: I will make sure to do never do it again, And next time i will be more wary of the words i say

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIP2_jKqjgs

Rewatching the clip also, I only said 'Fuck off RDM cunt' which is me repeating what someone else said in game to me. I was talking to Chloe and PJ in game and instead of /me i put /ooc but it was not me saying it to them it was something they thought i said which was along those lines. I do not go out my way to swear anyone in this clip, so i do feel a ban, a 6 day one at that is really unfair

Good Afternoon @weemz

I've had a look over this ban and to save the appeal being up for a bit before getting a response I'll pop one here for you. The ban overall is a 7 day ban, Therefore this means it cannot be appealed. You will need to wait out this 7 days I'm afraid. The ban will end on May 8th, I'll also link the player report that was made that lead to this ban for reference.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back