What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - weemz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

weemz

Unban Appeal for weemz 

In-game Name: Jonneh Weemzlow

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198161803120

Ban ID: !!rpuk9144!!

Reason given for your ban: g4.5, g4.4, g3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I do not remember the exact scenario that lead to the ban expect for the reason 3.1. Looking at the reasons it was the way io RPd after i was revived and i did not RP injuries while on the floor. I do remember 3.1 as i was in prison cell i was waiting for a friend to come on a solicitor account to come and help me while in the holding cell

Why should we unban you ?: I have been off the server for over a month now, this has given me time to think about what i did and to ensure it will not happen again. I was ban another time for also not RPing injuries while down but i said it is something i was working on and in the off time playing on other RP servers i had made sure to fix that before i applied for an unban here. I hope you are willing to give me a chance as i feel i have improved my general RP to make sure this does not happen again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I can imagine that it might be hard to remember which of the plenty rule breaks you have committed might be the one that got you banned... again... Let´s make a little list here.

Warnings/kicks:
1x G2.3
1x G5.1
1x G3.1
1x G2.6

Bans (5 in total) with the following rules being broken:
1x G1.6
2x G1.3
1x C1.3
1x G2.9
2x G4.4
2x G3.1
1x G4.5

And that is all within the span of not even 11 months. Why would we even so much as consider letting you come back? You are clearly not here to play by the rules and we can not afford wasting time on someone who does not want to be a valuable member of this community.

I didn’t say I didn’t remember the rulebreaks I said I don’t remember the scenario which lead to the ban. That is a whole other thing. Nonetheless, I since had spent time in other servers to Improve my RP which is why I did not appeal right away. I do feel my rp has improved which is why I have made this appeal to be allowed back into the server. I can only apologise for the rulebreaks I did and would like to show I have become a better RP player 

Isn't this the same type of story you've told us multiple times before when Sammy and I did give you a second and third chance to prove yourself. There is a quote from your last appeal only 3 days prior to you being banned again for some of the same rules you was given an opportunity to prove you did learn from, 'I truly believe if given another chance, these situations will not occur again as I have learnt from the mistakes'. This is what you told us previously. 

You claim to be a better roleplayer, However within your time here and multiple chances afforded to yourself why did you not bother to show that side ? 

I truly do believe after the initial ban my Rp improved. When I was downed I spoke in an injured manner cause I had Learned from previous mistakes. I do now remember the original scenario of the rule break of G4.4 and I do believe I RPd the injuries but it might not have been the standard to this server level which I now believe I have got through other server experiences. Like I said I do understand C1.3 although I didn’t directly call him to tell him to come on the other account I did have indication he would be on that account which is why I told the cop to wait, i apologise for that. But even when I was speaking to Liam and yourself I told him I did believe i was RPing the injuries because i truly believe I did but if it wasn’t upto the standard I can understand that. But I do feel I’m at the standard now 

The issue I see with your responses here is the fact that there is a lot of "I think".  

Your history is very extensive as mentioned above and other players have not gotten nearly as many chances as you did already. There is plenty of people who had none or barely any interactions with staff due to them breaking rules within double the amount of time in which you had 4 Warnings/kicks and 5 bans for 14 different rule breaks/scenarios.

This clearly shows an incapability learning from your mistakes and also that the rules are not hard to follow in general, but that it´s you not being able to. 

Take some time away, get familiar with our ruleset and try again in 6 months. As of now, I find you not capable of being a valuable player on our server.

Denied. Try again after 24/01/2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back