What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - weemz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

weemz

Unban Appeal for weemz 

In-game Name: Jonneh Weemzlow

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198161803120

Ban ID: !!rpuk9144!!

Reason given for your ban: g4.5, g4.4, g3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I do not remember the actual scenario as it was over 6 months ago, but looking at the rules i had seemed to use OOC information, Not RP'd when i was downed and also didnt follow RP when revived i.e. play injuries well and starting moving like nothing happened

Why should we unban you ?: It has been a number of months since i was unban and i have had the time to play other servers and get even better with RP. Even though enjoyment was there with other servers it did not feel the same knowing my friends were on this server while i was alone in others. I know my RP has improved majorly since the last time i was here and i feel like i am at a stage where i am ready to return. I do apologise for all my previous actions, they cannot be justified and i will ensure nothing of the sort will ever happen again. The point of RP is to enjoy a game with other online players and if i am not following rules then the enjoyment for others will also be halted and might lead to some people not wanting to come on anymore which is what you do not want with a server as the more people on the more enjoyable it is. I hope to be unban so i can enjoy this great server and finally join my friends again and again would like to apologise for the behaviour in the past and can ensure this will never be the case again. Thank you

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I do apologise for all my previous actions
Very well, let´s start off with this. You have joined the server beginning of September 2021. Your current ban was pushed end of June 2022. Which means you have spent a good 10 months on the server overall. Minus the times you have been banned, which brings us down to about 9 months of playing here. 

Within those 9 months, you have racked up the following:

Warnings:
G2.3 (Roleplay everything) 
G1.5 (Powergaming) specifically using knowledge of rules within roleplay

Kicks:
G5.1 (Character Names)
G2.6 (OOC Help)

Bans:
G1.6 (Being in Character)
G1.3 (Baiting) x2
G1.1 (RVDM)
C1.3 (OOC Abuse)
G2.9 (Transferring money between Characters)
G4.4 (NLR) x2
G3.1 (Metagaming) x2
G4.5 (After being revived)

That is not normal. It has nothing to do with being new or with not knowing the rules properly or with making a mistake here and there. All of these rule breaks were done in 9 months... Most of our players don´t manage to have half of these on their record after 2 years of being here... Looking at myself, I have one Warning and one 24h ban on my record in 4 years. What does that tell you?

I will not defend any of the previous as I clearly was always in the wrong, although joined in Sept 21 I only actively started playing around March time. Like i said this is still no excuse for the actions. They were silly mistakes that could have easily been avoided if I had used my head a little more. This is the longest ban I have served and as mentioned before i know these mistakes will not occur again as i have spent time on other servers to becoming a better RP player. I understand ban wise the errors and mistakes made but i take every mistake as a lesson and i can assure non of the above and no other will happen again as i have had time to reflect and make sure the behaviour is spot on. And in regards to the last sentence, it tells me these players are much more behaved than i was even though they had broken rules but that is not something i will do again. Whether intentional or unintentional 

You have been given chance after chance after chance... This is your 3rd permanent ban. At this point I am seriously questioning if I am wasting my time with you... 
Give me one good reason why I should give you yet another shot at proving yourself?

As I said earlier this was my third and longest ban and much deserved and during the time off I have made sure to improve I provide to the server. I appreciate the time you have given me and I do want to make it worth your while. It was very selfish of me ti even take advantage of the chances you already gave me. However, if I feel I was not ready to come back and provide the RP the server requires I would not be asking for another chance. I do know I can prove myself and it will not be a regret in your side also

Quite honestly, I personally think you have used up your chances at this point... At least for the time being. 

Come back a little later down the line and try again. For now, that door remains closed. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back