What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - weemz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

weemz

Unban Appeal for weemz 

In-game Name: Jonneh Weemzlow

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198161803116

Ban ID: !!rpuk13146!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I geniunely have no idea why I have been ban, I have not logged on in a couple weeks and it says i was ban on 22nd June. I only recall one instance of "combat logging" which was when my PC froze. However, i went back into the scenario pretty quickly and explained that. I do remember however, the last time i was on i was killed and left to a side and a few minutes later my PC froze and i had not logged back on.

Why should we unban you ?: I genuinely had no intention of combat logging if this is the case, My PC froze and i had not come back on. I decided not to come back on as my body was dumped and i thought that was the end of scenario. I have been ban before and I know you said this was my last chance but i genuinely had no intention of combat logging and exploiting this situation. I am sorry if this situation was confusing but i genuinely thought the scene had ended, I did not cheat in this instance. I just tried logging on today and saw this ban message, it has been 2 weeks and i had no idea. This was not my intention in this case

EDIT: I also checked through reports and there has not been made a report about me combat logging, was this ban given by mistake?

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Bans of this type come with a mandatory cooldown of 1 month. 

Because this appeal has been submitted prior to 1 month passing of the ban being placed, this appeal will be denied. We welcome you to complete a new appeal after the 1 month has expired.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back