What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - weemz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

weemz

Unban Appeal for weemz 

In-game Name: Jonneh Weemzlow

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198161803116

Ban ID: !!rpuk13146!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/147332-unban-appeal-weemz-gta-rp/

I opened an appeal last week and was told to open an appeal a month after the ban started which I realised was the 22nd. I was initially confused as stated in previous appeal but after being told the reason I now know why. It was never my intention to combat log. My PC had crashed not long after I was downed and I never came back on as nobody came in the time I was down I thought the scenario was over. I went back on maybe around 2 weeks later to see that I was ban

Why should we unban you ?: I was told this is my last chance on this server and I have been here long enough to understand what combat logging is so I would never throw away my last chance over a mistake like this. It was never my intention to combat log as I know that is something that is unfair. Since I have returned to the server I have RPd very well with other players and also taxing frequently to build up my money. I did this enough to buy a house in the server again and I do not want to lose it over something like this especially knowing it was a confusing scenario. I understand you might think why did I not go back onto the game when my PC crashed to clear the situation up or even drop a message on discord. I truly thought the scene was over when my PC crashed and I also had to leave the house when it happened. This was genuinely not my intention, I would not throw away the last chance I got over a rule I have good knowledge on

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Alright you have been told this on your last appeal, and this is very important for you to answer honestly,

Your PC did not crash or freeze correct?

You disconnected from the server on your own behalf right?

Honestly, What I remember was my PC froze on the Game server which had forced me to force switch off my PC. I genuinely had no reason to combat log in that instance. It's not something I would do, i was left dead on a side. I had my phone taken off me from what I remembered and my plan was to to respawn and just go again. The PC froze on my screen and i could hear the game but not do anything on my PC. If I knew the situation was ongoing I would've came back immediately, I genuinely thought the scenario was over. I would not combat log to ruin my time on this server, The combat log rule is something I am aware of as i mentioned it. This genuinely was not my intention

I had a look into your record, and you have 7 bans including this one and multiple warnings issued,

Since your a repeat offender of breaking the server rules, why should you let back in?

Because, I was told this was my last chance. I know the mistakes i made in the past were my wrongdoing and i was given a long ban and learned my lesson. I would not throw that away knowing its my last chance over combat logging on purpose. This genuinely was not my intention, I have been RPing much better after my return and have been following all rules as I learned my lesson. I apologise for any confusion, But it genuinely was not my intention to combat log and ruin my chance this time

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking into your record it really is ridiculous at this point since we give you chance after chance,

You said that you have learnt from the last bans but your here again, banned for a well known rule,

I think at this time enough is enough.

You can re-appeal in a month time (22/08/23)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back