What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - weemz - GTA RP

weemz

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jonneh Weemzlow
Steam ID: 76561198161803116
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk14528
Ban Reason: C1.15
Why do you think you were banned: Ban Evasion/Combat logging
Why should we unban you: Hi, Following my previous appeal https://www.roleplay.co.uk/threads/unban-appeal-weemz-gta-rp.424236/#post-2479542 I had tried to figure out why I was done for evasion and now have realised the reason. On my PC I have 2 steam accounts, Mine and my brothers, I knew my account was ban on the server and I had also moved out home, my brother also played on my PC while I was away and I did not realise this was an issue to be playing on and see the misunderstanding of why you think I was evading a ban. My brother would be able to speak to confirm this also, This is something I would do as I was waiting for my time to appeal to come back to the server due to the combat log ban, to go over that one my game had crashed and i had to force f8 quit to leave and never returned as I thought my scenario at that point was finished. I apologise for all the miscommunication in the lead up to this. I decided to appeal today as I came on the forums and realised its been 2 years since I've joined this server and I have great memories and would like to create more. I made a lot of mistakes previous which I was rectifying in the last time I was on and a slight confusion which lead me to get ban for combat logging leading here. I understand my previous history has put me in a bad light and I would love to continue showing you why I can play on this server as I was doing before being ban for a combat log I did not mean
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @weemz , I hope all is well?

Are you genuinely telling us the truth here? You and your brother share a computer?
If I'm to look further into this, I won't find anything at all which will contradict this?

Baring in mind, now is your time to be honest, if we find any lies in this appeal whatsoever it will be declined.

Hi, all is okay. Hope for yourself too.

We do not share a computer, the computer belongs to me but I did not live at home for a while due to work reasons and I allowed him to to use my computer for gaming, streaming etc.

I had seen him on RPUK server playing whenever I did come home, although I didn’t realise he was using a VPN to get onto the account I think this was due we were IP ban cause of my account. But he also does use a VPN for personal reasons too, I think he might have not realised himself the extent of what was happening. This is the genuine truth. I am back home now and nobody else does use this PC.

Good evening @weemz , all is good thanks!

Were you and your brother using the same base game, or had you purchased it separately?

Hi
I had the game through epic and he had the game on his account through the rockstar launcher I believe. So different copies

Yourself and your brother’s accounts are now linked - we cannot differentiate between the accounts. We cannot remove this link due to the amount of factors you are linked by. You have not followed proper security for your accounts and computer for example by using separate user accounts and as such, we cannot differentiate you. This will not change.

You only have 289 sessions here yet 7 bans. Why should we bother?

Hi

That’s no problem, I apologise for it getting there. As I said, I never knew the issues that this could’ve lead to as I thought it was just an account ban.

As to why you should bother with another chance, I understand why it would be hard. My previous bans were all my own doing and I was trying to better myself in RP and I was I feel so. Some silly moments lead to each ban and I was making sure this would not be the case again my last time on the server. I genuinely was making up for all that my last Time on server but literally my game crashing forcing me to F8 quit lead to a ban for combat log, this was never my intention. I was downed for around 5-10min with no interaction I thought my scenario had ended, hence why I never came back on. I use this as a learning curve to understand to better communicate before doing these things in server.

As for my previous bans, I cannot say much that I haven’t already besides I was making up for it. I can only apologise and ensure they won’t happen again, which was my intention. This time I will be adding on clear communication within a scenario to make sure scenes are finished before quitting the game

Weemz,

After seeking clarification from others, you are still not welcome back to this community.

We cannot trust given your record that letting you back is a good idea. You play on average 41 times between each ban, it's unacceptable and we've had enough.

As such, for the foreseeable future, this appeal is

Denied

Back