What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Wild Wiisy - 04/06/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Wiisy

Unlinked
In-game Name
Wiisy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/06/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I was using a “lag switch” on the game server. Basically, to stop other players from moving momentarily during a gunfight. This gave an unfair advantage by exploiting a bug with multiplayer games.

Why should we unban you ?
From the heart, I have truly missed it. I regret every part of what I have done and would never do it again. At the time, I didn’t understand what the consequences of my actions would be, but after being subject to those consequences, I hate it. I hate what I did because of the upset I must have caused the community.

I sit on teamspeak everyday wishing I could play the server with the community again in the way it was meant to be played. I missed the roleplay and all the amazing interactions I have had with everyone over the years. I am appauled at myself, I threw all that away for some stupid kills when I should of been roleplaying on the server.

I mainly want to keep playing FiveM but I’ve heard that the ban list could be imported which would obviously mean that I would be banned from that as well. I’ve played a lot of FiveM, showing that I can play by the rules. I've also reported bugs and exploits to the Dev team trying to help out and much as I can. I also to try and make up for some of the bad I've done

as I mentioned above I mainly want to keep playing fiveM because I’m really having fun there. However, I’d also like the chance to be able to come on arma every now and again to roleplay as Nhs or Poseidon.

There is no legitimate reason as to why I used the lag switch. Nothing will excuse my actions. I was the leader of a whitelisted faction which I worked extremely hard to obtain. I'm upset that I lost my respected position in the community, but it was deserved. I feel enormous amounts of regret for letting the faction down; along with staff, management and the entire community.

I would like to apologise to everyone that was affected by what I did. It isn’t right that everyone comes here to play for their enjoyment and it was ruined on occasions by myself and my inexcusable actions. I thought I could lie my way through it which I completely regret, but I'm telling the honest truth. I wish I could revert what I did, I hate the consequences but they are my actions and I understand that.

I’m happy to go into detail exactly how I lag switched with a staff member but I don’t think it's appropriate for a public post, as I wouldn’t want to encourage anyone else to do it. I would do anything for another chance, although in some people’s opinions I may not deserve it. I really miss the roleplay and playing with my friends. Thus, I can promise from my heart and my time kept away from my own enjoyment, I will never do anything like this again. I wouldn’t wish how I feel about it just now to be burdened on anyone else.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

We don't need to know how to do it, its very simple 

It isn't just exploiting but it has adverse effects on the server for some time, maybe even until restart depending on how busy Arma3server.exe is working so you are potentially wrecking the experience for the entire server.

Are you that shit that you need to lag switch ? Why are you even on a Roleplay community if its all about "winning" to you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest I didn't realise that what I did could have such a significant effect on the server and  I apologise from the bottom of my heart. I wish I could take it back.

compared to other people playing on the server I'm not the best. However, this does not make it better; I should never have done what I did.

it's not all about winning. I think lost my way because of all the gunfights that were occuring on the server, and I'm more than happy to stay away from them if I have the privelage of being unbanned.  FiveM got me to remember how much fun it can be whether you win or lose, it doesn't matter as long as you're having fun and enjoying the game together.

Hi Jefke, 
If you look at my previous unban, you will see that, that was due to my internet provider having maintenance. 
So this is infact the first time.

@Wild Wiisy That's what you claimed but the staff team thought otherwise that's why you was eventually caught out.

Its always at convenient times when players have internet issues, This isn't the first time and I am extremely doubtful it will be the last @Wild Wiisy 

Hi @Wilco

I understand the doubts about the first time considering where we are now

But I can assure you that I indeed had problems that day the gyazo should prove that because I had to input my address for that information to show up.

also understand that you are extremely doubtful that this wil be the last time.

the only thing I can refer you to is my time on fivem to try and prove that am not gonna be like that again
 like the last 6 month away, have really just made me sad that i through it all the way like that i am truly sorry and i regret every part of what I have done and would never do it again
and I want to apologise to the people that was affected by my actions I promise you that it will never happen again

Lag switching, Exploiting etc etc on a Roleplay server just says to me you are not here for the Roleplay.

We cannot be lenient to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back