What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Will Boston - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Boston

Unban Appeal for Will Boston 

In-game Name: will boston

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198201021546

The date you got banned: 11/07/20

Member of the team that banned you: Simon

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: There was an gruppe 6 convoy ongoing, me and my friends decided to see if we could rob the trucks and take the money. After we initiated on gruppe6 and took their trucks it became a chase with police. After them chasing us for 20 minutes and shooting at our vehicles we wanted to go to a safe location to have a gunfight. After having a long chase / gunfight i traded with an officer on the roof. After getting killed by the officer i waited for 5-10 minutes to see if there was an medic comming so i could continou my roleplay with the medics/ cops. After 20 minutes laying dead on the floor and there was no medics around, i decided it was enough fivem for today. So i pressed E, at the moment it said -police issued smg -combat pistol i alt f4d to speed up the process and go to bed. Then while in my bed i checked ny discord and seen nuclear tried contacting me trough and asked what happend. I explained him the situation and what i did before i logged off.

Conversation Nuclear discord: https://gyazo.com/c8be112d544d1f792262258341b28eff

i also stated  if something went wrong i would be able to log on tommorow so we could proceed with what  they were planning to do. if that wasnt the point i would bleed out again tommorow and send him the proof i actually bled out.

out of curiosity i logged on to server to see if i bled out or got tped back to the roof where i died. When logging in it showed me the ban message.
https://gyazo.com/2081807ead8ac3fc87409a8c5dc647c6

After that i went to teamspeak, and got in contact with Nuclear and Antollyme they told me that they spoken about it with other admins and that stavik told simon to ban me? While i had a full conversation with nuclear on discord how we were going to sort it when things went wrong.

Why should we unban you ?: You should unban me because ive been a long existing member of this community, The last couple off weeks ive spend a lot off time playing on the fivem server and grinding out for stuff i wanted to buy, At all time i had no intention to break the roleplay or ruin the roleplay for other involved parties. The last couple off days ive shown to others that i can also put some decent roleplay in to the server with hostage situations / weazel news ridealongs.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After getting killed by the officer i waited for 5-10 minutes to see if there was an medic comming so i could continou my roleplay with the medics/ cops. After 20 minutes laying dead on the floor and there was no medics around, i decided it was enough fivem for today.
Interesting you say that "continue my roleplay with the medics/cops" because as far as what I have been informed you only decided to "respawn / logout" when the offices took the roof and started to move towards your body.

What is also interesting is that, if you have been down for 20 minuets you can hold E and respawn in a matter of seconds so pressing Altf4 to "quicken the process" Isn't actually an valid excuse. 

i also stated  if something went wrong i would be able to log on tommorow so we could proceed with what  they were planning to do. if that wasnt the point i would bleed out again tommorow and send him the proof i actually bled out.
Something did go wrong, you decided to enter a situation and instead of ending the situation you "Alt F4ed", if you logged back on the next day and kept all your gear and was still on that building you wouldn't inform anyone about what happened would you? This situation obviously was different as you was spotted by a staff member and called out for it.

Now if you enter a roleplay situation, you must be prepared to finish it, not log out because you are "tired" or because you lose the situation, that is combat logging and that is why you are banned.

Now then, I will give you this 1 chance now to come clean before I proceed with this appeal, my advice to you is to be honest as the outcome will be much more worse if you are lying. 

Oke, all ive said above is the truth. Maybe I should have not respawned as soon as the officers came to the roof because, during the 20 minutes I was expecting my friends to come and help me. As soon as the officers showed up I decided to bleed out.  I did hold E to respawn after being dead for 20 minutes. And I alt f4d when it showed the lost items in the bottom right off my screen. To be honest it was stupid that I decided to alt f4 I should have waited for my character to show up at hospital that would have took me 5 seconds longer. And either the gear wasn't the problem, I don't really mind losing some weapons I was just done with fivem in general because I was waiting so long and wanted to cut it because it was already close to 11 pm. And if I did not got banned if would have definitely sorted this out with bleeding out (what I already did before I alt f4d) and sending this proof to the admin contacting me over discord. Do you really think after all the time ive spend on this server and all the belongings, creating a new gang on the server because their is a lack off proper gangs I would alt 4f in front off the cops? I won't because im not the kind off person who combat logs to avoid a situation.

if I had evidence to show that I am speaking the truth I would have definitely provided it, but I don't have it because I directly turned off my pc after I decided to to bleed out and alt f4 after it showed the losing items.

Do you really think after all the time ive spend on this server and all the belongings, creating a new gang on the server because their is a lack off proper gangs I would alt 4f in front off the cops? I won't because im not the kind off person who combat logs to avoid a situation.
How many people do you think state something similar to this on there appeal, I have heard it all before. 

Right, what's going to happen is the following, since you are that confident that you respawned we are going to test it. So some point on Monday after 5pm I want you to contact me when you are online. I am then going to unban you temporary and put it to the test, if you log onto the server and you are down on top of the building you will be banned again and your appeal will be straight denied and you will have to wait to appeal again. If you are telling the truth you will pop up at the hospital with no gear and you will be allowed to carry on being unbanned.

Now if the latter happens and you remain unbanned please note, logging out / respawning just because your mates didn't win the situation and come and get you isn't on. Because all you did is ruin a potential RP scenario with the police officers which isn't fair, lets face it if the roles were reversed you wouldn't exactly be happy with someone doing that to you.

Now do you agree with the above?

I'll be back on the roof, because I went in to teamspeek and Antollyme and Nuclear said they checked the logs and I still have all the stuff on me...?

Maybe we should have a chat on teamspeak? That might be easier then typing

See now we have an issue then don't we Will. We have tested what you claim to have done and that's right you guessed it, he spawned at the hospital. So I'm really struggling to believe you here because at this moment in time all I have is the facts provided to me that you combat logged, you don't have any evidence to prove to me that you didn't and the only way you can prove that is by logging onto the server and spawning at the hospital which would prove you right. Or you could have came clean from the start as I believe you alt f4ed because it was late and you didn't want to deal with a the prison transfer / process. 

Yes your right, so because it didn't respawn me at the hospital yes then ive combat logged. But my intention was to end the situation with bleeding out and alt f4ng. Right now I know its hard to believe one person when you have multiple admins showing you facts. And ive learned from this unban appeal on what not to do in the future. Its a waste off time because im here to have fun and you guys are also putting effort in to keeping the community between guidelines. This all could have been avoided with me not bleeding out and letting the officers do what they wanted to do.

How would you know? I thought you Alt f4ed immediately after pressing respawn? 
Yes that is what I did, Later that night I tried connecting to fivem out of curiosity where I actually was. (Because nuclear contacted me trough discord and asked what happend) and saw that I got banned. Connected to teamspeek and Antollymee and Nuclear said they checked all the logs. and the logs said I still had my inventory. While I bled out and alt f4d when it showed all the minus items on the bottom right off my screen. So I was expecting my character to be at hospital without all my stuff next time logging in to the server.

Right Will, I am going to make this clear to you, you have no reason to Alt f4, so I don't expect anything like that in the future. I am going to give you a FINAL chance to prove to us that you indeed made a one off mistake, I want to make this clear with you I am being very lenient here as altf4ing in a situation is a perm ban so do not waste this opportunity that I am giving you.

Now since you record, I want you to record and send me evidence of you logging in and respawning to prove to me that you have indeed followed what you stated above.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back