What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Will Boston - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Boston

Unban Appeal for Will Boston 

In-game Name: Will Boston

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198201021546

The date you got banned: 24/11/20

Member of the team that banned you: Nuclear

Reason given for your ban: G1.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned because I thought it was a good idea to open fire on the chasing officers, without warning them with what was going to happen. That means I had no valid initiation so it was RDM.

Why should we unban you ?: Ive said in my response that I should have said something before I started shooting at the involved officers. After my last ban I showed myself from a better side. I tried my best making each scenario fun for all parties involved and hammered everybody to follow server rules. I can do much better then what happend in that video shown in the report a player section. Ive met a lot of people that I enjoy playing with on the server, with recent updates it gave me a reason to create a new gang so I could do more gang related scenarios on the server. Ive put a lot off time in to making the gang decent so it won't be a flop on the server. because off the stupidity I can't play with my gang and can't do the activities we had planned for this weekend. And yes in my last appeal Robbie gave me the chance to proof myself again after unbanning me, and yes this reason is stated in every other unban appeal why I would like to be unbanned. But im asking for one last chance and I will hammer myself to play within server rules. So I can enjoy my time on the server and continou setting up my gang.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I stated on your last appeal that you will be given a FINAL chance. Yet here we are again not even a month later you find yourself banned again. I'm not going to entertain an appeal again you can wait 6 months.

You can appeal on 24/5/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back