What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Willy The Addict - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy The Addict

Unban Appeal for Willy The Addict 

In-game Name: Willy the Herion Addict

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198272494352

Ban ID: C2.3

Reason given for your ban: Combat log

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Combat log

Why should we unban you ?: As mentioned in my previous I just won't play when I have a risk of it disconnecting. As for my behaviour on discord afterwards I apologise, really don't know what else I can say. I have brought a lot to the server and would like to give players a fun time and a break from the money grind and gang related stuff.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This is now your second attempt at getting unbanned and still the amount of effort you are putting into this is outright silly. 
Not only did you decide to combat log and interpret the rules in your own ways, you also then made silly comments on discord, calling someone a freak and an incel.

I believe to recall many comments and even at least 1 video being posted about your ban and your wish to be unbanned, yet I am currently putting more effort into this appeal than you did in both of them collectively. This shows me very clearly that you still do not take this seriously and don´t understand that by no means you are entitled to be playing on our server. 

You broke one of the most simple rules and then became disruptive in discord and expect to be unbanned without actually taking proper responsibility within your appeal - It´s not going to happen. 

I will give you another chance at doing this properly. If you don´t and your next appeal lacks effort like this again, there will be a 2 month cooldown applied until you can try again. We are busy and will not spend time and resources on someone who doesn´t feel the need to give us something to work with. If you can not be bothered, neither can we.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back