What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Willy The Addict - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy The Addict

Unban Appeal for Willy The Addict 

In-game Name: Willy the Herion Addict

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198272494352

Ban ID: C2.3

Reason given for your ban: Combat log

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I combat logged at the end of a conversation due to a personal reason

Why should we unban you ?: I really miss the server and what it has to offer. I want to come back and be everyone fav junkie and sing classic songs outside pillbox while making everyone laugh. I miss having the thrill of making friends and going on unique adventures throughout los Santos. I made a lapse in my judgement and played at a time on which I shouldn't have which resulted in me being disconnected. After I got Permed the guy who reported me mocked the abuse I faced and as such I called him an incel. In future I will not stope to such a level on which he did and even though he was left unpunished when I showed evidence it doesn't disregard what I done.

In future I shall be more cautious in what I say and try to be more mature and walk away when someone mocks household abuse. As mentioned I want to come back and have a good time, I apologise for what I did and can only avoid to do it in future. I appreciate the staffs time on this unban appeal and wish you well

I wanna be back and make people's day

Love
Willy

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please attempt to join our server and take a screenshot of the message you get and post it here for me, please? 

Please re-read Fluqis request, go ahead and provide the correct steam 64 ID aswell.

”76561198272494352” has never played here.

@Willy The Addict

For the sake of clearing out the unban appeal section a little bit, please open a new appeal and attach the things asked of you in here, once you are able to. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back