What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Willy The Addict - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy The Addict

Unban Appeal for Willy The Addict 

In-game Name: Willy the Herion Addict

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198272494352

Ban ID: !!rpuk10424

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Combat Logging

Why should we unban you ?:  I really miss the server and what it has to offer. I want to come back and be everyone fav junkie and sing classic songs outside pillbox while making everyone laugh. I miss having the thrill of making friends and going on unique adventures throughout los Santos. I made a lapse in my judgement and played at a time on which I shouldn't have which resulted in me being disconnected. After I got Permed the guy who reported me mocked the abuse I faced and as such I called him an incel. In future I will not stope to such a level on which he did and even though he was left unpunished when I showed evidence it doesn't disregard what I done. I will continue to follow rules in the future and provide a fun rp experience for myself and others.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Willy The Addict

Back in the unban appeals I see, this is your 5th unban appeal as the others were denied due to lack of effort and you thinking this is some sort of place to have a laugh.

Why should I even entertain this appeal?

You can look at the last 2, one was an error and the only reason the other one got rejected was because I was away and couldn't show my screen shot. No need to be hostile in anyway at all mate 

What counts as effort? To my knowledge I've apologised, accepted where I went wrong and explained why it won't happen in the future. What else is there to cover? Do you guys want me to make it a huge word count with the same points mentioned? 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Willy The AddictI feel that you are misreading this, you indeed were not able to reply to the last appeal but the two before that were DENIED due to lack of effort.

So lets start again shall we, in detail explain the below:

What got you banned? (explain the situation you were in and your actions leading up to this ban)

Which rule specifically did you break? (State the rule and in your own words why this rule is important to the server)

Why did you find it appropriate you take your anger out on another member of the community, and is this going to happen again?

If you are to return what is your plan?

Have you read the rules?

What have you been doing during the time of your ban?

@Willy The AddictI feel that you are misreading this, you indeed were not able to reply to the last appeal but the two before that were DENIED due to lack of effort.

So lets start again shall we, in detail explain the below:

What got you banned? (explain the situation you were in and your actions leading up to this ban)

Which rule specifically did you break? (State the rule and in your own words why this rule is important to the server)

Why did you find it appropriate you take your anger out on another member of the community, and is this going to happen again?

If you are to return what is your plan?

Have you read the rules?

What have you been doing during the time of your ban?
Again it wasn't, the one before the last was continued as I added more effort but as you wish I shall reply to each question.

I was in the motorcycle shop then was approached by a biker gang. I seen the guy who scammed me and threatened him, I was then told to let him go which I did and was told to leave the area in which I was forced to DC due to irl reasons.

Combat logging it ruins RP and makes situations unfun for the other party and damages the player base if it's allowed 

I felt it was appropriate as he was mocking abuse I faced and staff done nothing to intervene even when given evidence so I took matters into my own hands and called him in an incel as imo it was something he deserved for what he said. In future I will ignore what others say and not retaliate to their level.

When I return I'm going to sing outside pillbox and be everyone's fav addict once again.

I've re read the rules to understand each one and ensure I don't break anymore

Making unban willy videos 

I hope this was enough and your questions have been answered 

@Willy The Addict

The key word here was detail and it seems that you have a lot of time on your hands to make "unban willy videos" but not enough time to put effort into your unban appeal.

I felt it was appropriate 
Wrong! and thus I find it appropriate to DENY this unban appeal, you will not be able to appeal again for another 3 months. (15/03/22)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back