What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Willy The Addict - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy The Addict

Unban Appeal for Willy The Addict 

In-game Name: Willy the Herion Addict

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198272494352

Ban ID: !!rpuk10424

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Logging out mid conversation with a biker man

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned as I have been banned got a while. Over this time I have thought over what I have done immensely and grew more detached to RPuk in a healthy way. When I was originally ban and just before I had acquired a virtual ego due to the popularity of willy. But over time I have had time to reflect and understand the way I behaved was wrong and I shouldn't expect rules not to be applied to myself. I have put multiple unbans in and they have been rejected for good reason. I just thought I was above people when I wasn't. As mentioned I have reflected on my behaviour and deemed it to be wrong. I can promise to not intentionally break rules in the future and look over them. I know if I was unbanned I can bring a positive energy into the community and bring our favourite addict back to Los Santos. I've missed you all greatly and hope that I can be forgiven for the mistake I made. I can also promise to be more cautious around people and not push there boundaries (as much as possible). It's a great community and I really want to be welcomed back. A lot has changed in my life from last time namely that I am in the process of moving out so no more internet cuts from the old mamma (just the girlfriend now). I want to apologise to staff that has their time wasted by myself and I hope we can create a healthy and loving relationship (platonic). I also created the unban willy movement which was rebellion and gained worldwide attention which I have now retired and ready to set into my old willy ways. I also want to apologise to the man who got me banned. I apologise that I hurt your feelings and ruined your one in a lifetime experience with willy I hope we can reconnect and live out your fantasy. Missed you all my little cherubs <3

If you need anything else lemme know.

Your fav addict,
Willy

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

What have you been up to in the whole 7 months that you have been away?

Got fired, twice. Got a gf. Moving house. Decked a few goths in catty. Was a guest on a world known podcast. Performed in multiple roles in films and leads in theatre. Wbu cutie 

Drama school dropout. It's releasing next Tuesday. I'll link it for yah king. Do you need me to answer anything for you to consider the appeal or add anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you Combat Log initially, and what was the reason to OOC abuse the player whom reported you in the Discord server?

Mentioned this in previous reports. Was dealing with some issues and mum turned off the WiFi. The man who reported me then proceeded to mock abuse that I was facing at that current point which I felt was absolutely disgusting, so I outed him in OOC. As mentioned, I apologised for the combat log and I will apologise for not being the bigger man and ignoring it even though I feel action should have been taken against him. It's now In the past and I hope he has also matured over this period and understood how serious abuse can be. 

Over the time I've been banned I've had time to reflect and understand I acted on emotion (which is understandable due to the circumstances at the time). I've found a more healthy way to output this through acting. In future I shall ensure not to engage with these individuals and instead grass them up to the staff.

Do the following:

• Quote both rules you broke, as they appear on the rules page
  • Explain the rules you broke, in your own words
  • Explain why we have these rules in place

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

(C1.3) OOC Abuse - Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent, will not be tolerated.

Combat logging - Disconnecting when there in an ongoing situation. Such as a conversation, fire fight, being arrested etc.

OOC Abuse - Attacking someone outside of roleplay by using demeaning words to hurt another's feelings or wellbeing.

These rules are in place to ensure a safe, friendly and functioning player base is kept in order. Without these servers wouldn't last, so as such these should be followed.

Let staff know by making a ticket  and hope to reconvene  roleplay with the individuals that it happened to  

I hope you take the mature route next time, and don't resort to OOC abuse against members of the community.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back