What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - WngMCgee - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WngMCgee

Unban Appeal for WngMCgee 

In-game Name: wongmcgee

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199145031010

Ban ID: !!rpuk11102!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: During the evening of 21/12/22 i saw a youtube clip of someone playing roleplay.co.uk and at a cocaine processing plant. I stupidly flew into the city the next day with my mate and went down to that location , upon arriving the place was empty but before processing cocain a admin teleported us to maze bank roof and began questioning on how we knew that location. I openly told the admin i saw a clip and admitted to metagaming to which i recieved a permanent ban.

Why should we unban you ?: Its been over a year since my permanent ban for metagaming on the server. During that year off i fully understood my wrong doing and read over the rules multiple times , i have even looked at it from a matured point of view and seen how it ruined my roleplay experience. I fully accepted my wrong doing and are asking for a 2nd chance to play the server as a few mates have recently joined and are enjoying there experience. To avoid this happening again i wont use any OOC info to enhance my roleplay. Thanks for looking this over and enjoy new year.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@WngMCgeeI would like to thank you for your honesty, just like on the day you have explained what you have done wrong and I respect this.

Since you have read the rules. tell me, what rule you have broken and what the rule means, as well as why it is important to have these rules on the server.

Please do this in your own words.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back