What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Xeulifer - 01/14/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeulifer

In-game Name
Xeulifer

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/14/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.
(10.8) Police are not allowed to execute players.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was perm banned for executing a guy who was exploiting the shoot feature while sat down in the chair robbing kavala bank, I did this in front of an admin who was at the time live streaming and understandably i was banned also for executing the guy, it was not necessary at all for me to execute the guy but i already knew this was going to happen in a sense i called it before it happened and it did so at the time i was extremely hot headed and decided i was going to execute the guy but stating to the admin he should allow me to do what i did is definitely not the way to go about things he should not allow me to break a rule just because someone else has and i should be punished for it 100% i do not know why i said this i think it was mostly due to the heat of the moment everyone took it as a joke but i knew it was coming and was hot headed at the time so just said it without even thinking.

At the end of the day i did this on a live stream so it's understandable why i would be banned it's not high quality role play in any sense and make's this community's police look really bad to people who may want to join the community in future.

Why should we unban you ?
I come on and play to have fun and enjoy the time when i'm on, i do not intentionally go around looking to cause problem's i understand what i did wrong i should not have gone to the extent of executing the person i should of followed police policy of placing him in some restraint's reading him his rights and possibly having a little chat on the way to prison at the time i was not thinking about my actions i was hot headed that the person had just basically exploited killing 2 other people and i called it before it had already happened. I had a chat with the person's friend and he said his friend was not to bothered about what had just happened but it still does not give me the right to go around and execute people while on duty as a police officer. i did this willing in front of an admin who was currently live streaming at the time it was uncalled for and unnecessary after recently coming back from a perm i should of kept myself calm and cool and not made a fuss about the situation that had just happened and just carried on role playing and acting like nothing happened but instead i stooped to a low level and got hot headed about the whole thing and executed him and also said to the admin he basically allowed him to do what he did so he should allow me to do what i did this is not the case and he should not allow me to do anything at the end of the day rules are rules and i should not have broken the rule in the 1st place, i'm a police officer who is meant to represent this community's police it does not show a good impression if i am going around executing people when it states in the rules you as a police officer should not execute anyone at all no matter what the circumstances of the situation are and especially not in front of admin live streaming to people who may want to join the community and then basically saying he should allow me to do it is definitely a no go and yes i should be punished for it since i was breaking the rules but at the time i was not thinking about it in the same way.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

So you got banned for 2.4 withing 2 weeks of you being unbanned. 
You break a other server rule... 
Do you think the rules dont apply for you? 

Ofcourse the rules apply to everyone i just take things to serious sometimes and end up getting myself in situation's like this, I should not have broken the rule in the 1st place and if i could i would go back and change the way i dealt with the whole thing

Last edited by a moderator:
So how many days until you will be in this section again ? 

How will we trust that you do not break a new rule within couple of weeks ? 

I'm hoping not to be in here again 

I do not intend on breaking anymore rules to be in this section again to be honest 

i can only prove this by coming back to the community and showing i am not here to cause any problems i'm here to enjoy my time and play with all the friends i have made over the past year and provide the roleplay that is required to stay in this community 

All we have seen so far, is Your lack of respect for our rules. 
So what will be the plans, if we let you back in? 

You've seen my lack of respect for the rules? I've been here for quite some time now, I've never been banned for any rules except for the one time I accidentally dpied and this occasion when i executed someone as a cop but before these 2 bans I didn't have a bad record for rule breaking. At least not that I am aware of. The plan for me is to go to play as a rebel and recently we've started to invite new players to the gang and we're going to show them the ropes and how to properly follow the rules because I do follow them it's just that these 2 were exceptions which will definitely not happen again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes indeed 2 bans on record however 3 prior warnings to that. where staff members were lenient towards you. 
warned for breaking rp. 
Warned for teleporting. 
Warned for toxic behaviour. 

And then 2 bans in a very short period. 
And its not the first time you have showed poor attitude towards members of the community. 
So i am very interested how you are gonna change this attitude. 

To be honest i can only change the ways i act by keeping myself to myself and not getting into any situations that could be a determent to me staying in this community.

I am willing to give a other chance, However there will be a condition to this. 

Any rulebreak in the next 3 months will lead to perm ban with no appeal for at least 6 months. 

You understand and agree with this condition? 

Since you understand the condition and willing to accept it. 
I will give you a other chance, Its time for you to proof us. 
You are capable of following rules

UNBANNED 31/01/2020

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back