What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Xeulifer - 03/26/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeulifer

In-game Name
Xeulifer

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/26/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.
2.5 and 6.2.1

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for alt f4'ing inside a bluezone after clipping through the gate and then a police officer tased me and then logging back on and shot the cop while he was in the bluezone.

Why should we unban you ?
I was just a bit annoyed at the fact that half the gang got vdm'd then police decided to take them into a pd after being initiated on and decided to revive them and start taking firearms and then i ran over to the gate and someone rammed me with a quilin clipping me through the gate i was then initiated on by the cop's who decided to tase me i ended up alt f4'ing logging back on the server and shooting the cop that tased me while he was inside the pd.

Tbh i did not think he would take it serious just a bit of banter between someone i know i did not shoot any other cop other than that one.

It probably did not help the fact i was logged on under a different name i have been using it recently on this server and king of the hill just to try remain unknown in a sense but everyone know's my voice anyway so i did not think it would of made a difference.

understandably alt f4'ing while in restraints is combat logging and shooting in the pd is also against the rules i did it willingly and knowing i was breaking the rules.

Also most of the people i used to play with are now perm banned and i'm still a bit salty about it so i take everything out on the server which i should not but i do i am very toxic but i think everyone is aware of this by now.

I don't expect to be given another chance but i will try appeal anyway.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

You exploited through a wall, combat logged out of restraints and logged back in to shoot officers. 
Let alone everything else that you've put in this unban, are you high? 

See you in 6 months after you detox and seek some help. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back