What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Xeulifer - 05/08/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeulifer

In-game Name
Xeulifer

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/26/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.
2.5 and 6.2.1

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for combat logging and shooting into a blue zone

I would just like to clarify i did not exploit into the pd i was rammed by someone in a car through the gate i think it was a mistake in the last appeal on my behalf the way i wrote it that made the admin believe i had exploited my way in.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been gone a month and told to wait at least 6 month in the last ban appeal

I want to come back to the server due to missing the community i enjoy playing in the most

I have done many stupid thing's and am planning on keeping myself off the radar and not causing anymore issue's that will result in me being banned again and unable to play i understand all the action's and the consequences that resulted in each of these ban's and would like to come back with a golden chance and one opportunity to show i can change and will change the way i act upon certain situation's on the server.

I understand that i should not be given another chance before this 6 month ban to teach me a lesson to value the privilege's of being able to play and stay in this community i learnt from my mistake's in this past month of being unable to play on this community and would like another opportunity.

If given this opportunity i will follow every rule by the book no more doing stupid shit for petty reason's.

I will stick to robbing the bank's as i once did before and keeping myself out of any drama and not causing any in the process.

I will admit i can be very hot headed and sometime's my anger can take control and cause me to get myself into very stupid and immature situation's.

But all i can say and do is i will do my best not to get into any of these kind's of situation's anymore and promise this time i will stick to everything i have failed to do when given these chance's before.

This is the community i started in and want to play in and no other has the same level of standard's this one actually has.

The long initiation's and the counter initiations is what make's it stand out compared to any other there actually is.

You actually have a down time on this server compared to any other you get to relax and chill take a break in other's you are not given anytime to relax and you always have to be ready for the next person who can literally shout "hand's up or be shot" which in my eye's is a boring way to play the server but since being banned on here i have had no choice but to deal with all of the other server's.

I feel i have taken for granted the amount of chance's i have been given here since playing these other server's and now see why this is actually the server i enjoyed playing on for so long and want to start playing on again.

I would appreciate one last chance and i would happily take a 12 month ban if i was to fuck up this one last time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
On the 31 january we made a agreement, No more bans! 
If you were to be found the unban section again 3 months after the 31 of january, There would be a perm ban with no appeal for 6 months. 
You might forgot this, but i did not. a month later you got banned and unbanned, Due to us giving you the benefit of the doubt.
it might was a accident, But then you decide to completely ignore the rules, And do what you want. 
And guess there was just more then one month between them. 

So after you clearly agreeing to terms i, set for your appeal on 31 january. 
only 2 months after you got yourself banned. 

I am gonna stick my foot here, You are not gonna make a fool out of me. 
You can wait out the 6 months. 

Denied 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back