What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Xeulifer - Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeulifer

Unban Appeal for Xeulifer 

In-game Name: Xeulifer

Server: Teamspeak

Steam ID: 76561198052894224

The date you got banned: 03/09/21

Member of the team that banned you: James travers

Reason given for your ban: C6.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I ended up flipping in the support channel due to an unjustified ban on Arbaaz that has ended up me being banned in the process.

Why should we unban you ?: Heat of the moment you have to understand my point of view you used insufficient evidence to ban someone without finding out the full story then expect people to not come kicking off about how the ban was unjustified. I apologize to the staff members i may have offended.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You was told what to do if you felt the ban was wrong. However you ignored that and decided to abuse members of staff. You put yourself in this situation by agreeing to what was mentioned in that appeal.

So have you now done what the members of staff told you to do?

So why did you think it was a good idea to ignore what the staff members was telling you? Instead you decided to give them abuse. Why should we consider giving you another chance since you decided to completely ignore the advice given and just go on a rage outburst? 

Tbh it was not a good idea to ignore the staff members but at the time i was angry at the ban, I should of listened to the staff team and not taken it out on them. As i said before i apologize for any member's of staff i offended it wont happen again.

Doing so well and now we are back. And this time you went after some of the team members.

Why should i care when it very clear you dont?

I did not go after anyone its not as if i intentionally went out my way to target staff, And if i did not care i would not try.

All i asked is a staff member to ask a staff lead to come speak about the situation it would have taken 5 mins to deal with as both parties had already agreed Arbaaz may have made a shit initiation after the heli had landed but had already previously initiated with high quality rp prior to the initiation that got him banned the evidence provided did not show Arbaaz previous initiation's and as the reporting party has already clarified to the staff lead's that he had indeed provided an initiation that was valid the ban could have easily been lifted and nothing else would of even come from it.

It could of all easily been avoided if the staff were more cautious about ban's and not jumping to the gun on banning people for situations that could easily be resolved in a liaison.

It would of taken the matter of 5 mins for the staff leads to deal with the ban instead i was refused the staff lead and told to take it to a dm on the forums which then lead to me getting frustrated and high rate about the whole thing. I may have gone a bit overboard but i did not say anything that would offend anyone to the point of there being no return on the server.

If a similar situation was to happen what would you do differently? 

I would leave it to Arbaaz to deal with unless it was to happen to myself in which case i would just dm the staff leads like i was advised to.

After reviewing the evidence on your ban I think you was well out of line, calling people that for no reason other then offering you support which you declined and decided to throw your toys out the pram. Think you need some time away from the server.

Denied. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back