What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - xxshannonfaye - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxshannonfaye

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Shannon Jones
Steam ID: 76561199223274038
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16753
Ban Reason: G2.9 - Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.
Why do you think you were banned: I think I have been banned due to transferring money from one of my characters (Saffron James) to another character (Shannon Jones) (approximately 100K) and for assisting somebody do the same with their two characters at the same time, with text messages to make it a 'roleplay scenario', which is against rule G2.9.
Why should we unban you: I want to start by apologising to all of the staff involved within this ban and also to the RPUK community as a whole for breaking the rules which are there. I know that this was a stupid thing to do looking back and I regret this very much, as it is not fair to the other people within the community who abide by all of the rules within the server, nor to the staff who have to spend their time banning me and looking over this appeal.

The motive behind this rule break of G2.9 was to get my character (Shannon) a new car, ahead of some gang races she had coming up, I know that this is unacceptable and any other motive would be too, because regardless of any motive this was a rule breach. My two characters should have never been associated with each other, the money should have been kept separate, I should have earned the money legitimately rather than doing what I have done, my actions have also let the gang down as they are now down a member and it does not look good that one of their members have broken a rule. I have been enjoying coming into the city everyday and meeting the gang members and other friends I have met on the way, I have become much more serious than what I was when I originally joined the city. Alongside disappointing the community I am also upset with myself for breaking a rule which has caused me to lose the privilege of coming onto this server everyday after work and when unwinding on the weekends.

I think that I should be unbanned as I have been a member of the RPUK community since late 2022 / early 2023, however I took a break for a while and arrived back in the city around 2 or 3 weeks ago. Since being back I feel that my RP has improved dramatically than when I first joined the server. For this reason, I enjoy the RP very much, much more since I arrived back recently, and RPUK is probably the best FiveM server I have come across, the residents are fab and friendly and the Staff / Devs have made the city a very fun place to be a part of. I am disappointed in myself for ruining the opportunity to meet new people and give my character a career path I was really enjoying RP wise. Since the ban I have revisited the rules page, re-reading each of them and I can say that if I was allowed back into the server, none of these would be broken by myself, and they should not have been broken in the first place.

I of course understand that this will be a tough decision to make by the staff. I can confirm that if I was to be unbanned I am more than happy to prove I will not break any rules going forward, and do anything that the staff tell me I need to do, so that I can show everybody that I will not breach any rules again and earn my money legitimately. I can't explain enough how much I regret the choice I made, I am beating myself up about it because I have never been banned or broke any rules before, on this, or any other game and I should have never done what I have done. I deeply regret the choice I made and I hope that you can see this.

I hope that you can take a look at this unban appeal and see how truly sorry I am for this rule breach, I am more than happy to answer any further questions or provide further information to help aid staff on their decision with this.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and again I apologise sincerely to the staff reading this and also any member of the RPUK community.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @xxshannonfaye , I hope all is well?

I think I have been banned due to transferring money from one of my characters (Saffron James) to another character (Shannon Jones) (approximately 100K) and for assisting somebody do the same with their two characters at the same time, with text messages to make it a 'roleplay scenario', which is against rule G2.9.
How did all of these characters meet to be able to send text messages in this manner? There were multiple different characters involved here.

I think that I should be unbanned as I have been a member of the RPUK community since late 2022 / early 2023, however I took a break for a while and arrived back in the city around 2 or 3 weeks ago.
If you've been in the community for so long, surely you would've known at the time that what you were doing was a clear breach of the server rules, no?

Good morning @Danoo, I am well thanks, I hope that you are too!

My first character, Saffron, met one of the characters when she originally joined the city back in (2022/2023- can't remember the exact date I'm afraid). I then created my new character, Shannon, as I wasn't happy with how my storyline was going with Saffron and I wanted to start fresh with a clean criminal record etc, I then met the second character slightly down the road from Pillbox, as I had just flew into the city, and we had ended up in a fight with somebody because he came up to me and started punching us both, and the friendship started from there really.

I understand that this was a breach of server rules and I don't know what went through my head when I did it, I accept full responsibility for this. I know it was a stupid thing to do and ever since it happened I have been so upset with myself, it's not like me at all and looking back it should have never crossed my mind. I can assure you that this was a one-time mistake and nothing like this would happen again, not just on this server but on any server I come across. I wouldn't describe myself as somebody who regularly breaks the rules, it was a stupid mistake and a regretful one too.

Kind regards
Shannon

Hello @xxshannonfaye

You wanted to start fresh, now you'll be granted just that; perhaps in a greater stretch than you anticipated -
I will grant you another chance to prove that this was a one-off, a poor judgement call, and not become a pattern of wanting to cheat the system.

- Your characters (Saffron James & Shannon Jones), will be removed of all their assets. (Money, cars, licenses, properties etc).
This action will take a little bit of time.

Upon a successful wipe, your second chance will be granted, and the ban lifted.
Do you agree to these terms?

Hello @Drex, hope you are well.

Thank you for your reply, I would like to agree to these terms please. Thank you for giving me another chance in this city I can confirm nothing like this will ever happen again and I’m sorry for it happening in the first place.

Kind regards
Shannon

Wipe pending.

Good evening @xxshannonfaye ,

The wipe has been completed and as stated by @Drex we will be going ahead and giving you a second chance!
Please have a read over the server rules to ensure we do not end up back here again especially for such an avoidable rule, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent as per the FBS. Please do not waste the chance!

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back