What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - xYabokuRae7x - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca_0709

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: McKenzie Jones
Steam ID: 76561198146385278
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16753
Ban Reason: G2.9 (transferring items/money)
Why do you think you were banned: I believe i was banned for transferring money from one character to the other and for aiding in helping someone else transfer money from one character to another. which is prohibited in the rules (G2.9). I sent i believe £60K to my friend for them to transfer to my other character and also took a bank transfer from one of their characters and passed it onto another one of there characters. i also sent texts in game to try and RP/Cover up the transactions.
Why should we unban you: i hope all staff are doing well and i thankyou for your time.

In this appeal I will try to give you as much information as possible in regards to my actions and then also my motive (not that any motive would justify a rule break like this). However, I do apologies if i do not give sufficient information or miss any key things out as this is my first ever offense on any RP server and therefore my first ever appeal. there may also be too much info which again i apologies for as i have been thinking about writing this appeal since i got in from work this morning and playing it out in my head until the early hours of this morning and throughout my work day

First off I would like to say I am sorry for this offence on breaking the rules and I also apologies for having to waste staffs time having to appeal the actions in which I have made. I am well aware of the rules on this server and even if I was to say I wasn't the rule I broke is pretty much common sense. It completely ruins the RP which is obviously the whole point off RPUK. It also ruins the fact that we as players are given multiple characters with separate banks and inventory's in order for them all to have a different RP and be different people in different stations and by transferring items/ money between them it totally destroys this aspect of the game.

I deeply regret the actions i took in order to receive this ban and feel very disappointed in myself for doing it. Especially given my characters current point in its RP Journey as i had finally found something which totally engages me in the RP and has kept me devoting all my time to being in the city for the past couple of months i have been back in the city.

I was originally in the city around 2022 and at that point i wasn't really fully invested in the RP side of the server i was more just going on it with friends and having a laugh, looking around and aimlessly grinding and messing around. Since coming back to the city in the past couple of months i really have been trying to take it seriously and have been enjoying every day i have logged on and been speaking to people, going to events and figuring stuff out as there really is so many things you can do in and around the city which i did not think there was before.

My motive (if that what you can call it) for breaking rule G2.9 was to get some more money on the character so i can buy a new car. i see no point in hiding the motive behind this as no one simply transfers items / money for no reason. however, and I'd like to make this point clear before i say what i'm about to say that i am not trying to in any way justify or make out like i shouldn't have been banned for doing what i did. I currently work two jobs ( one which is mon-friday 7am while 5pm and then 3-5 days a week i work from 6pm untill 11:30pm or 12:am depending on how the shift is going) which is quite a few hours and once again i'm not trying to claim that i do 'X' amount of hours so i should get some sort of leniency on this matter because that is not what i believe at all i'm simply just allowing you to know my situation so you can figure out where my head is at and hopefully so you realize that yes i have done wrong by breaking rules and that i would not do it again. So, to get back to my point my work life balance isn't exactly balanced as you could say and in the city i had just joined a gang ( Rising Sons ) and the gang is all about street racing. Not a Warring gang or your stereotypical driving around looking for people to rob type of gang. And honestly i love that i believe that it will really help the city thrive and grow with more things to do, which is partly one of the reasons why i'm so ashamed and disappointed in myself as i feel like I've let myself down, but also the gang down. so knowing this i thought i must get a better car in order to be able to RP better as being part of a street racing gang and therefore that is why i committed a rule break.

if i was to be unbanned (i truly hope i am eventually) i would like to say that i would try my absolute best to RP the best i can and to help the community in any way that i possibly can and to adhere to all rules that are set in place in order to keep the city to the standards in which they are in as i love this server and it is by far the best UK role-playing server out there at the minute.

i would also like to say that i understand any form of punishment i get for doing this action weather that means having this appeal denied or any other for of punishment the staff decided could be used in order for me to return to the city.

I would once again like to state that i am sorry for the rule break i have committed and i would never be committing an offence of this manner or any again and truly am sorry for all the extra work i have caused staff ect. and i thoroughly hope you take the time to notice through this appeal that i really am sorry for breaking the rules, and I am not just saying that in order to get back into the city and that i really do look forward to flying into the city everyday to unwind after work.

the reason why i believe i should be unbanned is because this is my first offence and i do deeply regret doing it and would like nothing more than to rejoin the city and to carry on with the RP. i have also very much so learned the lesson that rule breaks are not tolerable and that the rules are in place for a reason. I also hope that you can see by how hard i have tried with this appeal that i will not do anything like this again and how sorry i truly am for doing what i did.

thank-you for taking the time out of your day to read my appeal and i understand that this may be a hard decision for the staff that deal with my appeal as you don't know me as a person but i hope this appeal has given you some insight into myself as a person and the fact that i 100% will agree with any form of decision or action you choose to take against me. i know all the staff involved with the server are busy and have better things to do than to sit and read through ban appeals. I appreciate everything that each and everyone of the staff members do for the city and its citizens. I hope to hear back from you soon and hope you can allow me to rejoin the flourishing city which is RPUK.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Macca_0709

I hope all is well today :)

First I am glad you have been honest about everything in this appeal, including the reason behind breaking the rule in the first place.

As you can imagine it is not an intended feature and not all of these character would have had the time to meet each other, develop the friendship, ect to then start sending each other the money in such a short space of time so, how was this all arranged with the other party?

good afternoon @Jessie Bennett , I hope your doing well.

So there was four characters involved in this situation, two of the characters had known eachother from joining the city back in 2022 and the other two met a couple of weeks ago outside of pillbox after getting involved in a fight, the transfer was organised over in game text messages / calls.

I understand that this is not an intended feature and a very clear rule break. I am very disappointed in myself as I really enjoyed being in the city as much as I could in my free time and I fully understand I’ve put that at risk. If there’s any more info you need please do ask and I’m sorry for taking up anytime on this appeal which should not have happened in the first place!

Thanks for the reply,
Macca

Hello again :)

What would you do differently if you were to be unbanned?
What roleplay stories are you looking to get involved with/ create

Hello @Jessie Bennett, thankyou for the fast reply!

My character McKenzie Jones had recent joined the rising sons gang who are all about street racing, so hopefully continue with that and help bring a good street racing scene to the city for everyone to enjoy and to continue with the gang role play as it is something I really enjoy and would love to work my way up in the gang from there

Thankyou,
Macca

Hello @Macca_0709

That all sound good and interesting
Can you answer this question please, what would you do differently if you were to be unbanned?

Hello @Jessie Bennett

The things that I would do differently would be obviously to not break any of the server rules, and to make sure nothing like this ever happens again, and to make sure that I keep my role-play to the highest standard that I can so that the city is more enjoyable for everyone who is a part of it

Thankyou,
Macca

Good afternoon @Macca_0709

I hope all is well :)

With your responses and this being the only issue to come up on your record I am happy to give you a second chance on the server. This does come with some conditions though;

You have two characters, one 'McKenzie Jones' and the other which has been name reset. One of these character would receive a full wipe (this includes bank, cash, inventory, cars, any houses you may own, ect. You would keep the memories that were made with that character, phone numbers, storylines that have been developed) and the other character will be deleted.
Do you agree with the condition above and which character would you like to keep?

Hello @Jessie Bennett

Yes I fully accept these conditions and thankyou for the chance to come back.

I would please like McKenzie jones (the one in the rising sons) which is the one in my first character slot I believe to receive the wipe as this is the character I would like to move forward with in my RP, and the other one to be deleted please

Thankyou again
Macca

Good evening @Macca_0709

The above has been done for you! Please read the server rules over again before you re-join so you do not end up back here

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will bring you back here

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back