What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Yestin - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yestin

Unban Appeal for Yestin 

In-game Name: Oliver Teller

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 265

The date you got banned: 31/12/20

Member of the team that banned you: Admin Kick

Reason given for your ban: 1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I miss typed Bonce in the heat of the moment... I should've checked before sending it out..

Why should we unban you ?: I was ment to say Bonce but instead typed Nonce, In the future i should check what i type before sending it to the world. Sorry for being a complete idiot. Wasn't ment to but it was a dumb thing on my part. I was ment to say Bonce as in forehead wich i use as a nickname quite alot. Would hate to see myself  go out like this on a community i've loved to be apart of for years.

It was really stupid on my part and ill be sure to check twice next time around..

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. So run me through what happened. What exactly did you mean by "bonce" then?

Allright well i was just doing runs, was just calling him a forehead ''big head''

Do you often go around calling random people "big head?"

Right well, Ill go ahead and deny this appeal. Please feel free to reapply when you want to take this seriously.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back