What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Youngst4 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngst4

Unban Appeal for Youngst4 

In-game Name: Bobby Bee

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197975806671

Ban ID: !!rpuk10159!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 & G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe that I was banned due to transferring money to a friend and myself, I now know that this is not allowed. It was not my intention to break any rules at the time.

Why should we unban you ?: My friend and I was new to the city and RP at the time and was told while in the city via role play that we can transfer money from "our family" and that this is allowed by the gods... I now realise that this would not be allowed as its not in character and is an exploit. I realise the seriousness of this and can assure you that if given another chance I will never make a mistake again, I have spent a lot of time in the city now and made some great friends and memories. I have a much greater understanding of roleplay now and can guarantee you that I will never do anything that would lead to a ban in the future.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Did you not at all stop to think that this might not be something that´s intended to be done? 

Hi Sammy,

Unfortunately we didn’t at the time, it was only only after but then it was to late. We was very new to RP at the time, since this was done I’ve learnt so so much about RP and the server rules and totally understand that this is not something that should be done.

I am sincerely sorry and have so much regret as I am having such a great time in the city and have made some great friends. My Roleplay experiences have been brilliant, I truly hope you understand that I didn’t have any intention to do anything wrong. This is a great city and has some great people, I hope you can give me a chance, I have since read the rules and I promise you nothing like this will happen again.

So why did you transfer the money with your friend, What was the goal in doing this? 

Did you read our server rules prior as prompted on the character creation screen, If not why? 

Hi Stuart, Honestly as I mentioned, at the time we was very new to the server and only had a few hours and had never played RP before so didn't realise how in-depth and serious it was, I did read the rules but only glanced over them to be honest . After a few days of played time I started realised that I love RP and this server and wanted to continue playing. I have since read the rules fully, and invested 6d and 19 hours playtime without breaching any rules and had some amazing roleplay experiences.

When the funds was transferred it was to put towards a house as we was slightly short. It will be a week tomorrow without being able to play and i miss it. I really would love for a second chance as this was a genuine mistake by myself as a new player at the time. I can guarantee that nothing like this will ever happen again and i will continue to keep inline with the rules and provide great roleplay experience to others in the city.

Lets say you are in need for money moving forth, How would you go about getting this?

In relation to the rules you've mentioned you have read them fully, Can you please quote both rules you have broken and in your own words explain why you believe we have such rules in place?

Hi Stuart, thanks for the fat reply, moving forward i would continue to make money by working as a mechanic (my current job) and maybe the occasional drug deal 😛

The two rules that i broke was C2.2 - Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits, and G2.9 - Transferring money or items between your own characters. These rules are in place so people/players dont use exploits or meta game to gain advantages over others and allow for a real life and immersive roleplay experience for them-self and others around them. The rules i broke enabled me to do something i wouldn't have been able to do in real life so i shouldn't be able to do it in-game.

So with bans of this nature and in this case a few things will happen. Since you have four characters three out of the four will be deleted, Now in your appeal the character name you put was Bobby, I assume this is the character you wish to keep? If not please provide the name of the character you would like to keep.

Secondly, On the character you wish to keep a full wipe will be done meaning all money, inventory, vehicles ect will be removed so in reality the only thing you keep is your RP memories. Do you agree to this? 

Hi Stuart,

Yes Bobby is the character I would like to keep please. Regarding a full wipe I cant help but feel this is very harsh considering it was only 105k transferred to go towards a house where I only got a key to the apartment.

I have literally been playing for 6 days and 19 hours (play time) where earnt genuine money via my mechanic job... I have a car worth 1.3m, lorry worth 230k, bike 35k and that is without and upgrades/modifications - the modifications will have cost around 500k - I also have around 70k in the bank...

I have been banned from the server now for a week, which has been horrible and a massive punishment in itself, considering I genuinely made one mistake that at the time I didn't realise I had done. To loose all of this as well really feels very harsh when I have seen other players bans who have deliberately broke rules  that has been overturned/ let off with less of a punishment.

Morning Youngst4,

Whilst it's understandable you feel this way in turn you did cheat and break a few rules as a result to get said money from the start, So this is more of a deterrent to not do it again due to money gained in this method. With that in mind do you agree to the terms as mentioned above? 

Morning Stuart,

I can guarantee this won’t happen again.

I confirm l, agree to the terms above.

Thanks

Morning @Youngst4

I've gone ahead and requested the full wipe on Bobby and deletion of your other characters as outlined above. Please keep in mind this may take a little time to be completed however once this has been completed we will update your appeal and move forward with the unban process. 

Wipe complete

Thank you Stavik! 

@Youngst4As mentioned above the wipe and deletion of your other characters has now been completed and in turn we will move forth with your appeal. I would suggest if you haven't already to ensure you are aware both of the GTA and Community rules before you rejoin the server.

With being unbanned one thing to keep in mind is our fair bans system, Now if you do happen to receive another ban within the 6 month period it will be a permanent ban to where you will end up in this section of the forums again, Something I hope doesn't happen so don't let me down, Take on board what has been said here and enjoy your time within the community.

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back