What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - YUNGDAGGERDIKSY - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Hassan Whiteside
Steam ID: 76561198210883241
Ban ID (just the numbers): 11115
Ban Reason: G2.9 transfering items between players from halloween event
Why do you think you were banned: because i was exploiting the christmas calender event and using it on another character and dropping the money to come with another character to pick it up
Why should we unban you: Firstly, Id like to apologize for the exploiting of transfering money between characters, I understand anything like that is not tolerated at all. I can garentee you that nothing like this will ever happen again.

After a year of looking for a good rp server like this one i still havent found any and i had over 600 hours on this server and group of good friends that i miss very much and i feel like i made a dumb decision of doing what i did for some money and i think im ready to contribute to this rp server again. I never had any prior bans im pretty sure and I regret my mistakes and I hope that you will give me a second chance so that I can prove to you that this never happen again.

I hope you can look this over and give me a second chance.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @YUNGDAGGERDIKSY , I hope all is well with you today? :)

G2.9 transfering items between players from halloween event
It was during the Christmas advent calendar event, close enough though haha.

Firstly, Id like to apologize for the exploiting of transfering money between characters, I understand anything like that is not tolerated at all. I can garentee you that nothing like this will ever happen again.
I'd like to understand your motivation if possible, why did you begin doing this in the first place?

Im all good thank you, your self.

Oh Yh sorry Christmas event, I was thinking Christmas but must’ve typed Halloween

But I’m not even sure why I did it in the first place, there was no reason because I was getting a decent amount of money everyday from my car selling business and crime, I’m thinking now i genuinely can’t think of a reason why i did it. I think it might’ve just been I thought of the idea and just did it.

Hello @YUNGDAGGERDIKSY ,

Before your ban you had been apart of the community for some time, surely you must of been aware of this rule, right?

Do you understand how severe and the possible damages you may have caused from doing this?

What do you think these damages would be?

Yeah, I knew about the rule and how severe what I did is.

Damages could be if I spent the money I gained not legitimately and was buying things from others the economical state of everything would be ruined by money or items that I shouldn’t have.

Good afternoon @YUNGDAGGERDIKSY , thanks for the response! :)

So essentially you knew about the rule, knew it would be economy breaking yet decided to go ahead and do it anyway without any motivation whatsoever?
Surely you were trying to gain an advantage? Buy cars / houses etc?

If you're able to break this rule without any real reason, what's to stop you doing a similar thing again if welcomed back into the community?

I knew the rule but never thought about how it would affect the server at the time.

I had all the cars I wanted and had a house, it probably would’ve gone to the family if they needed anything.

My character was a very selfless person he put everyones needs in front of his own needs

Now I know the impact of what I’ve done and the punishment I’ll know to never try anything that would get me banned or in trouble

Hello @YUNGDAGGERDIKSY !

Essentially all we've gathered from this appeal is, you knew the rule, had no motivation to break it yet decided to go ahead and break it anyway because you had the thought.
This appeal fills me with no confidence whatsoever.

It will be a no for now.
DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back