What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - z33n - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

z33n

Unban Appeal for z33n 

In-game Name: Brian Wilson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198277970933

Ban ID: !!rpuk14166!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Use of a second party talking service instead of using in game chat, e.g discord

Why should we unban you ?: Because I do consistently play the server and enjoy my time there, It was an honest mistake that I think most people make and actively do. I was just unfortunate enough to finally get caught. If unbanned I will not make use of second party chats like Discord or Teamspeak if any call members are also in the city.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @z33n, I hope all is well 🙂

For someone wishing to return to the server the effort in this appeal is absolutely appalling. I have already put more effort into my response than you have to your entire appeal.

I was just unfortunate enough to finally get caught
"Finally get caught" - All I am reading here is that you are actively break the rule G3.1 but just haven't been caught yet and intended to continue breaking this rule until tonight where staff had managed to spot it.
This appeal overall hasn't helped and I will be denying it due to lack of effort.

You'll be welcomed to appeal this ban again on 24/09/23

Denied due to lack of effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back