What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - z33n - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

z33n

Unban Appeal for z33n 

In-game Name: Brian Wilson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198277970933

Ban ID: !!rpuk14166!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: As informed by an admin during the altercation when pulled, after being spectated we were caught using a method of communication outside of server, so instead of using the in-game phones and radios we resorted to Discord. This would have been discovered by the obvious silence between myself and those involved and the whole situation playing out seemingly directed and planned. No matter the circumstance though, that is why I was banned.

Why should we unban you ?: Referring back to my first appeal, I do not plan to use Discord again despite my previous use of wording maybe spelling out a different story than intended. I don't personally expect the unban, what I did was a rule break and I was not sure of the severity at the time but due to the perma-ban it clearly is quite severe. I have taken the time to read the rules thoroughly and in detail to make sure I do not break another rule in the city to allow myself to hopefully re-join and keep myself away from any more trouble OOC. As previously mentioned I did frequently play in the city, having moved to PC in June and racking 135 hours up in the server alone, having made two characters with one of them planned to become apart of the in-city PD. I feel like I have had some great experiences in the server despite the short time I've been there, making friends and enemies with other gangs, people and the PD on a character with a record. I would love to make a return but I understand if I'm ultimately ruled out and have to either keep the perma-ban or wait to appeal again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @z33n, I hope all is well! 🙂

It's nice to see a lot more effort in this appeal in comparison to the previous one you had posted.
One thing I would like to ask from your previous appeal, you had said an I quote "I was just unfortunate enough to finally get caught."

This tells me you were frequently breaking this rule, and planned to continue breaking this until the day someone had actually caught you and banned you.
Please tell me why you were intentionally ignoring the rule which has been put in place for fairness on the server to avoid OOC information being used to negatively impact roleplay?

Hi @z33n, please respond soon else this may time out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back