What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - z33n - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

z33n

Unban Appeal for z33n 

In-game Name: Brian Wilson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198277970933

Ban ID: !!rpuk14166!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: As informed by an admin during the altercation when pulled, after being spectated we were caught using a method of communication outside of server, so instead of using the in-game phones and radios we resorted to Discord. This would have been discovered by the obvious silence between myself and those involved and the whole situation playing out seemingly directed and planned. No matter the circumstance though, that is why I was banned.

Why should we unban you ?: Referring back to my first appeal, I do not plan to use Discord again despite my previous use of wording maybe spelling out a different story than intended. I don't personally expect the unban, what I did was a rule break and I was not sure of the severity at the time but due to the perma-ban it clearly is quite severe. I have taken the time to read the rules thoroughly and in detail to make sure I do not break another rule in the city to allow myself to hopefully re-join and keep myself away from any more trouble OOC. As previously mentioned I did frequently play in the city, having moved to PC in June and racking 135 hours up in the server alone, having made two characters with one of them planned to become apart of the in-city PD. I feel like I have had some great experiences in the server despite the short time I've been there, making friends and enemies with other gangs, people and the PD on a character with a record. I would love to make a return but I understand if I'm ultimately ruled out and have to either keep the perma-ban or wait to appeal again.

Note this is all copy pasted from a previous attempt that I wasn't notified even had a reply, whether that was fault of my own or the system I don't quite know. To answer the question I was asked, I think it was a misinterpretation. It was only in action for about a couple of hours, without the intention to do it again. Reasoning behind it was because of what myself and friends were up to we felt it would have needed to be in a consistent stream of conversation for ease of planning, forgetting that radio's were the much safer option. While that seems silly and a strong grasp at strings to try and save my own skin I do speak with honesty when I say that myself and friends were only in the Discord VC for about maybe an hour or two before we got caught by an admin. I will keep an eye on notifications for replies. Thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @z33n, it's good to see you back! 🙂

I will go back to one of your previous appeals as you didn't answer it during the last one.
You had said and I quote "I was just unfortunate enough to finally get caught."

This tells me you were frequently breaking this rule, and planned to continue breaking this until the day someone had actually caught you and banned you.
Please tell me why you were intentionally ignoring the rule which has been put in place for fairness on the server to avoid OOC information being used to negatively impact roleplay?

I was just unfortunate enough to finally get caught.

I will admit that is a very incriminating comment lol, but I was struggling to find the words. My group was looking to find easy communication and automatically defaulted to discord, forgetting that the radios were in the game as we didn't very commonly use them at the time. We were aware of the rule, although I hadn't personally seem them since the first week or so when I joined the city for the first time so the perma-ban note did slip me. As previously mentioned I do not expect the un-ban, it was a rule that was put in place to keep an active flow and no matter what I say it may not help my case. I could try and lie by saying things such as "we were only in it for five minutes" but the honest answer is that we were there for a couple of hours and not much was really being said between us all, most of the time we remained deafened to try and stop any RP interference, if something was to be said about anything OOC we would message each other using other means but when Clive was being trailed by an admin that was conveniently when we were most active in the call due to the circumstance we were in. (stealing police cars) (personally not sure if this counts as police baiting?) 

Hence the reported silence that would be noted in the report linking myself, Clive and Jason. 

@z33nI must admit it is very hard to believe a liar, especially one is I am not sure is here to RP but just to sit on discord with his friends and cause issues, with no to little RP.

So tell me what is the story behind your character?

Are you here to RP?

If you were to be unbanned what would your intentions be?

Explain to me the rule you broke in your own words and then explain why it is important we have this rule.

Despite the fact this was the only time we did it, I can understand your hesitancy. My friends are not planning to return to the server unlike myself (as far as I'm aware) so that eliminates the possibility of a repeat offence (imo). I can also assure you I'm not lying.

Brian has no real backstory, if I had to create one for the sake of justification it would be that he comes from a family that was very complicated, always causing issues for themselves and others so he moved to the city to distance himself and cut all contact. If unbanned Brian would return to what he normally got up to, dealing and being an independent grower/dealer for his own benefit. 

Talking from the outward perspective I did consistently RP and interact with those around the city IC, including the likes of the Ballas, the Hustlers and the Ghosts. The Police only in recent times as I got closer to the date of my ban. 

The rule itself is classed as Meta Gaming, making use of OOC information or information provided IC to change the course of Roleplay. The rule was put in place to make all interactions fair and reasonable, to no disadvantage to someone involved in the situation. 

@z33nI tell you what is going to happen, you are going to be given a Smurphy Special!

This is one chance to prove that you are here to RP and enjoy yourself and allow others to enjoy themselves, if you are caught intentionally breaking into the police station to steal cars and cause problems all the time, you will be found back on a ban.

You can do better than this, now this does not mean you are NEVER allowed to steal a police car or break into the Police station, but take into consideration that the Police Station is always considered fully manned even when it is 2 o clock in the morning.

With that been said, I am going to unban you, but please do not let me see you in the unban section again, for the same reasons.

As a wise man said "fool me one time shame on you".

Good Luck and RP Everything.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back