What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Zarail EN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarail EN

Unban Appeal for Zarail EN 

In-game Name: Robby Kean

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198880796139

Ban ID: !!rpuk9592!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned because underage but how you thought I Was underage was questionable because I only spoke once and then someone brought me into a sit and banned me so I just want another chance I really thought the server was good for the 10mins I joined and then got banned my mate really wants to play with me on it and I just wanna join him and have fun.

Why should we unban you ?: because I just wanna rp and have fun and it would really mean a lot if I could get unbanned maybe someone bring me into a call to discuss and ask me a few question if Im 18 or not thanks for reading this I understand if you dont unban me but It would me a lot if I could come back and have fun and play.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Unban Appeal for Zarail EN 

In-game Name: Robby Kean

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198880796139

Ban ID: !!rpuk9592!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned because underage but how you thought I Was underage was questionable because I only spoke once and then someone brought me into a sit and banned me so I just want another chance I really thought the server was good for the 10mins I joined and then got banned my mate really wants to play with me on it and I just wanna join him and have fun.

Why should we unban you ?: because I just wanna rp and have fun and it would really mean a lot if I could get unbanned maybe someone bring me into a call to discuss and ask me a few question if Im 18 or not thanks for reading this I understand if you dont unban me but It would me a lot if I could come back and have fun and play.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
Just realised that I put Im 19 on the last ban appeal Im 18 sorry I must have typed that wrong on the other one my birthdate is 30/01/04 I must of been tired so sorry for that mistake

Hello There @Zarail EN

How are you today? 
Are you available for a conversation on TeamSpeak or discord at some point? If so, please open a ticket on discord, link this appeal and mention that I have told you to do so. 

Thank you in advance! 

@Zarail ENPlease respond soon or follow the instructions above or the appeal will be timed out.

Well I am going to save everyone some time.

Just realised that I put Im 19 on the last ban appeal Im 18 sorry I must have typed that wrong on the other one my birthdate is 30/01/04 I must of been tired so sorry for that mistake
It has taken you 24 days to notice that you mistakenly put the wrong age / DOB not once but twice in your previous appeal you stated you was 19 and given the birthdate of 30/01/03. 

Additionally when questioned by the admin on the roof you again stated you was 19 and now in this appeal you are suddenly 18...

At this point even if you are of age you've lied so much already I won't believe you. So don't bother trying any time soon.

Denied. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back