What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ZEUS5677 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEUS5677

Unban Appeal for ZEUS5677 

In-game Name: Mike Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198307050912

Ban ID: !!rpuk5507!!

Reason given for your ban: Ban reason: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: While I was playing one night I decided to install a lag switch client which is used to duplicate items more than once and when I tried it for the first time it disconnected me and it said I was banned for using an illegal client.

Why should we unban you ?: After over a year of being banned, I started to realise how much of a mistake it was to use the client just to try and make it easier for me to acquire money on the server. After reflecting on all of the memories I had made and the people I had made friends with in and out of the city, I thought it was time to try and return. Since I had an illegal client I am more than happy with all of my characters getting completely wiped and would just love one final chance to come back. I know its difficult to express how sorry I am through text, however, I would love the opportunity to prove to myself and the staff that I can be better in the future.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So you decided to cheat on our server and are now asking to come back?  Now this isn't the full reason for your ban as you was also banned for multiple other rules within a player report that I'll link below. Now we do have a zero tolerance against cheating, What this means for you is now you won't be welcome back into the community due to the risk of you cheating multiple times before as your own admission. 

Denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back