What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Zoran - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Unban Appeal for Zoran 

In-game Name: Zoran Ademovic

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198088949456

Ban ID: !!rpuk15048!!

Reason given for your ban: (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for two comments that i posted into the groups members discord which was then posted into a more public channel of the same discord which then caused alot of back and forth within that channel, even though the comments shared where my own personal beliefs i should of kept them to myself and not shared them with the wider community.

Why should we unban you ?: i have been a member of this community for a couple of years and have never gotten banned for anything. now this is the first time and last ive made comments like this in the community and as stated above although these where my own personal beliefs i shouldn't of shared them in the discord in any channel and will not do so again..

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Do you regret making the comments you made?

Remembering the comments targeted members of a community you have been a part of for 2 years.

What made you think political/religious/gender-related opinions would be suitable for a roleplay fivem server discord?

Do you understand that piling onto what I can only describe as a childish shitshow, has hurt actual peoples feelings?
Belief of not, if you wish to have this debate then by all means start a petition to your local counsel.

RPUK is not the house of commons.

Hi there @PsianaRamathank you for taking the time to read my appeal i hope you're having a happy holidays

In answer to your question do i regret my comments the short answer is yes but let me go into abit more detail first and apologise for the 3 comments i made individually.

First of let me start out by stating I did not intentionally seek out to hurt or target any particular members of this communities feelings, A discussion was happening within group members about a recent implementation into the city at the time which was where my belief was originally posted addmittedly now looking back on it i agree this original post was not helpful to the conversation and was piling onto a already heated/childish debate which i apologise for.

From this original comment which to my recollection no one react to or replied to within the channel i posted it in it (which is besides the point it still wasnt helpful) it got forwarded on to someone who was offended and tagged me in a picture that was taken of this comment which i replied to and in the reply i misslabled the persons gender which yes i do apologise for and regret doing and can see looking back on it how i could of hurt this member of the communities feelings by doing this.

There was alot more comments back on forth from members of the community after this happened in the more public channel of the groups discord in which time a comment was made towards myself by someone else which hurt my feelings and i felt attacked me personally for having the beliefs that i do so retaliated in my reply to this and mentioned about brainwashing which yes i regret doing and apoligise for i see how this can be offensive and i do not know this person personally and shouldnt of said that there beliefs are doing this.

I do understand how piling onto this conversation didn't help it at all and has hurt peoples feeling yes and i apologise for this and to the wider community.

i am not from the UK so i dont fully understand what you mean by local counsel but what i do understand is that rpuk is not the place to have these types of debates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you seem to understand the impact of your comments. 

Merry Christmas.

If you are seen to be making comments like this again you shall end up back here, there will be no second chance.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back