What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: Tyrone

Your player ID: 76561198118833105
Quick description of what happened: Hello there I just went on the server here 5 min ago i wanted to go make some cocain so i was on my way over to the garge suddenly i see a ifrit driving in kavala i see one rebel jump out and starts shoting a cop car 2 secends after a bountyhunter jumps out of the ifrit and shot me with his tazer says that i should look at the ifrit then his says im gonna go to jail becuase i had a bounty on 950.000. First of all i don't think a bounty hunter is allowed to be in a ifrit also because this guy he was driving with was a rebel. So i dind't want to go to jail so i said to him if he din't let me go i would combat log and he din't let me go so i combat log. I think that was the right thing to do since he was meta gaming all the time.

Name of the guy who restrained me and meta gamed: Das

sry for my bad english...

Have a nice day! :)

You're not allowed to combatlog at  any time unless killed by hacker, just report Das and his rebel friend, they would get banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Combat logging is a form of exploiting... i do not care what happened... you report that you never take the rules into your own hands and combat log hence the ban.

Just use the chat to tell them that they are getting reported, and continue RP via Voice

I don't think is right that its me that gets banned just becuase i combat logged when there is an other guy that clearly don't know the rules since i just go a round an meta game to get his money as a bounty hunter!

I see where your coming from to a point.....BUT the best way to deal with this is like puppy has said, if you combat log your as bad as they are, just continue the rp and report them. but unfortunately it looks like you may not get that chance.

haha this is so stupid i just wanna tell you in the future maybe get on teamspeak and see if the guy who just combat logged is there and go talk with him instead of just baning him instand maybe i had another side of the story but since u just banned me and you where not on teamspeak so i could not contact you I could not tell my side of the story but im also gonna post on the forums so this guy who meta gamed can get banned.

I have really enjoyed my time on this server i have been here since nearly the start i hope u all will have some good days on the server

Bye Bye :(

haha this is so stupid you are really the stupidest admin i have ever seen Wilco just in the future maybe get on teamspeak and see if the guy who just combat logged is there and go talk with him instead of just baning him instand maybe i had another side of the story but since u just banned me and you where not on teamspeak so i could not contact you I could not tell my side of the story but im also gonna post on the forums so this guy who meta gamed can get banned.

I have really enjoyed my time on this server i have been here since nearly the start i hope u all will have some good days on the server

Bye Bye :(
Wow.... to call Wilco the stupidest admin ever, thereby ruining the chances you have of being unbanned, just cause he tells you not to combatlog (which should be pretty clear), makes you the stupidest man alive me thinkz.

If i was stupid as a admin this community wouldn't be were it was... now there no doubt been a un-ban here after a understanding of what you did wrong.

But you just talked yourself into a perm ban, It shows me that you act first and think later... which is what led to your combat log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back