What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban me please (Denied due to member)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does raymond still play so i can give him the money? i promiss ill never do it again

Last edited by a moderator:
What was Raymond's reason to follow cops to the crime scene ? While he very well knew that shots were fired.

It looks to me that he was "known" with them and the fact that he became cop soon after only backs this up.

He knew shots were fired as he said so in his topic. What did he went to look at ? And why did those cops show no interest in the matter that he was there (coke processing and crime scene)... 

He should have immidiately driven off from crime scene. As he witnessed death of officers right there. The fact that he was in civilian vehicle doesn't really support his argument. I've witnessed cops driving civilian vehicles multiple times, and from personal experience I got arrested while selling drugs because cop drove to me in a civilian,orange SUV, which made me feel like I'm fine. It's a clever trick but after it happens to you, you are automatically carefull. The fact he remained at crime sceen made him look like cop along the fact he followed them up there and they didn't really care about his suspicious presence there. If he would drive off or simply ran away in different direction after it clearly went south for police (fleeing is something that police officer most likely wouldn't do) it would be clear that he is a civilian. 

I would also like to note that at the very end of the video, you could see that candy's reaction proves that he didn't expect to find out that his kill was civilian.

As you can see in previous posts on this topic, candy apologizes and offers to pay 30k as compensation.

In case he does't have this ammount of money in his possession, I am willing to help him pay his debt off.

He also promised that he will not break rules.

However my personal opinion is that he hasn't failed to do so in this accident.

I hope we can "shake hands" in friendly manner and get this sorted out.

look at the fucking time difference, it would be alot easyier for him if he sorts out things there and then instead of leaving things to pile up this could be done and gone on with in less than an hour not more than a day, why cant other admins sort bans out aswell.

Denied.

Constant spam of not just myself but this thread and contacting other admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back