What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban poor admin - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy666

In-game Name
Daddy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/04/20

Member of the team that banned you.
MaddassRubberDuck

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
VDM due to a group trolling on the server

Why should we unban you ?

This was a revenge report with clear evidence the admin never dealt with that, I am deeply concerned that favourtism is used here and would be greatfull if I could discuss this.

im still new to the server and stated this in a reply I have. Roleplay.co.uk claim to have the best server with quality RP but allow one group to troll. Placing mutiple veichles on the bridge at Kavala according to the admin who banned me is not trolling. I would disagree with this and whilst trying to clarify this point on the forum another admin shut down the post.

Most nights I have played the blockades happen and cause frustrations to new players (Quality RP I think not) this causes new players to get the wrong ideas and instantly start breaking rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

No

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

As your ban is temporary you are not able to appeal the ban, this means you will need to wait the day out. Also, a blockade can be performed within roleplay and isn't automatically "trolling" as you describe it. You ramming into such a blockade is VDM though. 

Denied - temporary ban

Note: if you believe you were treated unfairly by a member of the staff team/feel your ban is not justified, you can send one private message to all staff leads explaining why you believe that your ban isn't justified or why you weren't treated fairly. Do take in mind to be as clear as possible. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back