What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UnBan Request! (Actioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyStubbs

I was simply at the Oil Field and as I was leaving I was getting attacked then I crashed my Car, the people left and I called a Medic to help my friend who was nearly dead then I ask'ed the Medic "Have you got a repair kit I could use please" he replied "yes, but you cant fucking have it" my character was inflamed and was ready to give that basket case what for, so I shot the Medic and took his Repair kit, but I did call the other medic to help the dying medic, But I feel the Medic was rude and abusive. Also I have had many problems on the server where I have been the Victim multiple times and no action was taken into place, I have been repeatedly RDM'ed / VDM'ed I have been Abused by a Cop and Now a Medic and they other day some guy was continuously blowing up the market place and car shop in Kavala.

I know the Forum is a good Idea but I think you need more admin to sort out the problems there and then.

Thank you. 

do you have any sort of proof that the medic insulted you like a video or picture if it was typed?

Even if you do, you are not allowed to kill medics under any circumstances as their sole reason is to help dying people. You killed him to take his gear (toolkit) which is an extremely bannable offence no matter what the medic said to you. I suggest reading the server rules on the forums and admitting to your mistake. If an admin feels like you've learned your lesson, you might get unbanned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear to you my dear sir I am a good little Stubbs and I made a Mistake, but then doesn't every (query) I know I made a bad move and should have read the rules but I have read them now and I know what to do and not do, even tho that does not make up for what I did. Rules are Rules and I know you are just here to enforce them But I am new to the game hence why my time is only 24 hours of actual game play ( Proof Here -> http://prntscr.com/4mq6pn ) I apologize to the Medic I shot and Killed I will pay my respects at his funeral and compensate his family for their loss. I would like to be unbanned but If it has to be done I will stay banned and find a new server :'( but I swear I will never break a rule again for as long as I live in Altis.

Thank you for your Time

Stubbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get me your GUID and we will process a unban request... you cannot shot medics here... and killing someone because they refuse to give a repair kit isnt the best roleplay is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back